Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe Floyd's hands are bothering him right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Floyd's hands are bothering him right now?

He did tag Shane with lots of good shots. Im thinking maybe he fked his hands up and wants to wait till they feel better before signing anything?

YOu never know floyd aint goin say **** like always

or maybe he;s juicin

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
      or maybe he;s juicin
      Well if he's juicing then he can drop the OST demands and everybody is happy again. But I doubt it.

Comment

yea,hes hands are broke,he cant even hold a pen to sign a contract...lmfao

Comment

his hands are broke, hes not thinking about boxing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            He did tag Shane with lots of good shots. Im thinking maybe he fked his hands up and wants to wait till they feel better before signing anything?
            YOu never know floyd aint goin say **** like always

MAYBE HIS HANDS ARE BROKE???? Maybe his ***** hurts. Maybe he is just a *****. Maybe he is scared of Paq. Maybe if Roger goes to jail his daddy will train him and he is scared of his daddy. Maybe he is scared of Freddie Roach. Maybe he has been abducted by aliens and cant fight because he is being anally probed. Maybe he got a flat tire and couldnt make to the contract signing. Maybe he settled with the IRS and doesnt need any more money. Maybe he is just a *****. Maybe he thinks JMM beat Paq twice and he beat Paq so if A>B, and B>C, then A>C. Maybe he finally admitted to himself that Paq knocked out Hatton much quicker than he did, and Paq made DLH quit on his stool, and despite winning easily on points against JMM maybe he realized that Paq knocked JMM down four times and is a much better fighter now than he was then. Maybe Leanord Ellerbe really is gay. Maybe Floyd Sr. really is a crackhead. Maybe Roger will get assraped in prison. MAYBE MY ASS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
              MAYBE HIS HANDS ARE BROKE???? Maybe his ***** hurts. Maybe he is just a *****. Maybe he is scared of Paq. Maybe if Roger goes to jail his daddy will train him and he is scared of his daddy. Maybe he is scared of Freddie Roach. Maybe he has been abducted by aliens and cant fight because he is being anally probed. Maybe he got a flat tire and couldnt make to the contract signing. Maybe he settled with the IRS and doesnt need any more money. Maybe he is just a *****. Maybe he thinks JMM beat Paq twice and he beat Paq so if A>B, and B>C, then A>C. Maybe he finally admitted to himself that Paq knocked out Hatton much quicker than he did, and Paq made DLH quit on his stool, and despite winning easily on points against JMM maybe he realized that Paq knocked JMM down four times and is a much better fighter now than he was then. Maybe Leanord Ellerbe really is gay. Maybe Floyd Sr. really is a crackhead. Maybe Roger will get assraped in prison. MAYBE MY ASS!!!!!!!!
              GorrillaDog red k'd me for this

Comment

Originally posted by crack_head25 View Post
                yea,hes hands are broke,he cant even hold a pen to sign a contract...lmfao

Comment

you've been reimbursed

Comment

I sent you green k too

Comment

Working...
                    X