Would Clottey do his SMH to Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Clottey do his SMH to Pac?

---------->

LOL, Clottey is a bad ass. He took some big shots there and just smiled. His head is as hard as a rock.

Comment

I know man. When I watched this vid again I saw those crunchy hooks from Cotto which made Pac's cauliflower ears. Do you think he'll do this against Pac?

Comment

I don't think he will have time to shake his head cuz if he does..BAM another landed blow

Comment

who knows.. it will not be a stoppage

Comment

his defense is good but one thing about using high guard is you need a good chin you cant block everything and even when you do and it hits the gloves you still feel it. his down fall will be just like everyone elses with pac... he is too fast. especially if he cant counter effectively in high guard

Comment

i expect pac to get knocked down in this fight.. but i expect pac to win.. clottey is a bad mother ****er man..

Comment

Originally posted by BBoy MeYHeM View Post
                i expect pac to get knocked down in this fight.. but i expect pac to win.. clottey is a bad mother ****er man..
                So he didnt get knocked down against cotto..

But you expect clottey to know him down? I highly doubt

Comment

Clottey has great handspeed when he lets em rip,this fight will be awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    So he didnt get knocked down against cotto..

But you expect clottey to know him down? I highly doubt

1 - What does this fight have to do with the cotto fight? I didnt mention anything about that fight..

2 - I stated my opinion. I think clottey will catch him with a sharp counter while pac is unloading.. it'll be a flash KD..

Comment

Working...
                    X