This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    That's because they're now talking about punishing Newcastle, for something that happened at Man City. As far as the club is concerned the FA, up to the last week, gave no indication it was going to charge Barton, so we may be able to sue if they do go through with the ban. They're out of order.

It's purely opportunistic from the FA, they've seen the public response to Barton and they're jumping all over it like a randy octopus, and it is Newcastle that will suffer.

Anyway it looks like a fee has been agreed with Depor for Coloccini.
    one paper says 8 mill, the other 10mill plus, so i take it nobody knows but he's Just in time, after last nights game we need a top draw centre half to partner Taylor, who looked to be back to is old dirty self, great use of his elbows once again, lol, Guthrie looked good, but we are still short of about 4 new bodies only pre season but the squad is painfully thin, with out the big guns up front Smith and Shola are toothless, I would keep Smith and get shot of Shola not a prem league player, look forward to sunday nights on setanta.

Comment

• **** the barcodes. **** ****s have won nothing in 50 years. Delusions of grandeur!

Comment

• Paper talk, The toon to be bought by India's 2nd richest man, 2x richer than Chelsea owner, and states that Keegan to get 100 mil to spend, I would even have the Bin Ladens here if it meant Keegan getting that.
        One story I hope is true.

Comment

• Steve McMahon was on tyneside yesterday and took in the Toons game with PSV, McMahon fronts Singapore-based Profitable Group, and is linked with a £260,000,000 take over bid.

WE have just agreed a fee of £10,000,000 for Coloccini, will he be another Boumsong or marcelino, time will tell, but at least we are buying players now.

Comment

• New 3rd kit.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/7361/45040794cx1.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
              That was pure domination and this is why King Kev is back. It wont be happing this season. Next you can expect some magic, I assure you.
              Do you still believe that? Honestly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
                Do you still believe that? Honestly?
                Yes. We beat Valencia 2-1 today.

Comment

Cool. Where do you think they will finish? Top 8?

I have to admit I lost some respect for Keegan when he stood up for Barton. Do you still want him at SJP?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
                    Cool. Where do you think they will finish? Top 8?

I have to admit I lost some respect for Keegan when he stood up for Barton. Do you still want him at SJP?
                    I'm not sure about Barton. On one hand I want him to stay, on the other I want him out. We are short of players and getting rid of him now would be a dumb move.

Comment

You didn't do ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X