No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: This Has Been The Worst Year of My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Amir Khan admits the last 12 months have been the worst year of his life as he aims to end a catastrophic run by beating Carlos Molina in a "make or break" fight on Saturday.

The Bolton light-welterweight faces unbeaten Molina at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena knowing it is win or bust following two devastating defeats in a row.

Khan (26-3, 18KOs) lost a controversial decision to Lamont Peterson in Washington DC a year ago before being stunned by Danny Garcia in a fourth-round stoppage on his next appearance. Meanwhile, the former two-time world champion has endured various problems outside of the ring which have surely added to the strain. [Click Here To Read More]
    Yes stick to the gameplan as with your past history and chin, you cant afford to take liberties. You have to give yourself the best chance possible and cant fight like Pacman who took liberties for 3 fights before being nailed by JMM in the 4th fight.

Khan can do wonderous things when his mind is clear, but once hurt his abilities come down 60% and even with a minutes rest he still wasnt able to unclog his senses.

Comment

he has to win tonight and also show he has worked on things like using his jab and not getting in to brawls, he has to tame himself without losing his explosiveness, very hard ask, balance is key

i think he should have one more fight after this one and then fight garcia

Comment

No way he loses this fight. If he does, call it a day.

Comment

khan can beat anyone when his mind is clear. He can outbox anyone, but once hurt he becomes a bum. So he has to operate for as long as he can without being nailed.

Comment

Khan needs a psychiatrist, not a new trainer. Dude is so out of touch with reality.

I can only hope that next year is worse for him than this one.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              You should have ko peterson that was ure fault but the Garcia fight was meant to be you got ktfo by the best 140 pounder just stop talking because ure not good at backing it up
              garcia a complete and utter bum

khan destroys the fraud in a rematch

watch him duck it like the plague

Comment

He still thinks he is top 10 p4p?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Of course Khan has thought about losing this fight, is he trying to kid himself??

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    Khan needs a psychiatrist, not a new trainer. Dude is so out of touch with reality.

I can only hope that next year is worse for him than this one.
                    How the fuk do you expect anyone to take you seriously with your avvy. I think you need to STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                      garcia a complete and utter bum

khan destroys the fraud in a rematch

watch him duck it like the plague
                      Danny knocked Khan the fuk out once and he can do it again.

Suck on this might make you feel better

Comment

Working...
                      X