No announcement yet.

A challenge to littlemac and others who claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
    Pacquiao said he's scared of needles. Post the interview where Manny states this. I see posters like littlemac say this often, but never have I seen Manny actually say it. Will they rise to the challenge?
    I never said that Pacquiao said he was scared of needles you dumb gallina negra. I said that Pacturd's sounded dumb for saying that Pac didn't want testing because Pac had a needle phobia when they heard this from Arum and Roach. Pacturd's backed it blindly as usual and when confronted with " what about Manny's tats" the Pacturds replied with "Manny is fine with needle tats". Capish!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
      I've literally never seen Pacquiao stating he's scared of needles. Another one is "had the wrong socks on" or something like that for Morales fight.

Literally have never seen a source on this statement at all. Would love for someone to post a source on those.

And people like littlemac are nothing but bitter racist trolls, honestly don't know why they aren't gone.
      How am I racist and to whom

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        Does Manny actually say he's scared of needles?
        "He even said he was afraid of needles.". This is straight from the article, but still it is irrelavent to what I was saying because I was refering to the Pacfan's, but this article says Manny said so himself so hope this satisfies you either way.

End of thread

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          I never said that Pacquiao said he was scared of needles you dumb gallina negra.
          Reported for name calling

And lol he's getting defensive, what a loser.

Comment

Well Roach and Arum said it,Pacfucks even tried to back it up and rationalize it,,so if he really didnt say it that only makes the pacfucks look dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
              Reported for name calling

And lol he's getting defensive, what a loser.
              I have seen posters like you come and go. I won't be surprised if you get banned soon.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                Well Roach and Arum said it,Pacfucks even tried to back it up and rationalize it,,so if he really didnt say it that only makes the pacfucks look dumb
                This was exactly my point I was making!!!

Comment

La Gallina Negra got shooked from her own thread

Comment

these people drenched in red karma need to step their game up. troll post after troll post, no wonder they are in red. people feel sorry for them but no one likes them

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                      ......ummm they're not Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X