Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Top 10 Actors of All-Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strong lack of Phillip Seymour Hoffman in this thread, I think the best actor out there.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Since Gary Cooper, Bogart, Fonda and Jimmy Stewart are too old school, how about Gene Hackman?

I know...
      who?
      love Gene Hackman.

the man with the plan. he should have played Hannibal in the A-team.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Strong lack of Phillip Seymour Hoffman in this thread, I think the best actor out there.
        very under-rated!! i have only seen him in a few flicks. recommend some, would you please?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          very under-rated!! i have only seen him in a few flicks. recommend some, would you please?
          Before the Devil Knows Your Dead, The Master (in theatres now), Magnolia, The Ides of March, Almost Famous, Boogie Nights, Doubt. Even the not great movies he is in where he is a supporting actor he does a great job like Mission Impossible 3, and Moneyball

Comment

I think Daniel Day Lewis will go down as the GOAT.

Comment

Definitely an incredible actor. I'm dying to see The Master, have you seen it yet? Him and Phoenix together in a movie directed by PTA?

Comment

Before the Devil Knows Your Dead, The Master (in theatres now), Magnolia, The Ides of March, Almost Famous, Boogie Nights, Doubt. Even the not great movies he is in where he is a supporting actor he does a great job like Mission Impossible 3, and Moneyball
                do you know the one where he and his brother robbed their parents jewellery store?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Well the best movies in the world come from the USA and England, 99.9% of the time. I'm sorry but that's how most feel.

england, aye?

Comment

What Daniel Day Lewis movies should i watch?.

I haven't seen a single one yet everyone seems to be masturbating over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      do you know the one where he and his brother robbed their parents jewellery store?
                      Yeah thats Before the Devil Knows You're Dead

Awesome movie... very depressing, but still great

Comment

Working...
                      X