Collapse
No announcement yet.

More suspicious stuff when it comes to JCC JR's drug test versus Lee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If E.S. wasn't ok with something he should've spoken up when he saw something that he didn't agree with. What good is it now. Just becomes speculation at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      man you guys just got baited into a smear campaign. Everyone gonna say **** cause its easier to say he doing this and that then to believe he actually getting good. Fact he skipped a drug test once, Commision didnt ask him he took off and that was it and BAM now he cheating lol.
      You are forgetting that he already is a cheat; he tested positive for banned substances before and one of his fights was changed to a NC. Not drug testing a cheater that has already been caught is insane, and now it's always something with this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        You are forgetting that he already is a cheat; he tested positive for banned substances before and one of his fights was changed to a NC. Not drug testing a cheater that has already been caught is insane, and now it's always something with this kid.
        LOL you stopped reading right their, cause the next sentence I explained what you just said. And No i didnt edit it now or anything like that. Next time read the full post.

Comment

Yo your name and avys are classic hahahahahha

Comment

LOL you stopped reading right their, cause the next sentence I explained what you just said. And No i didnt edit it now or anything like that. Next time read the full post.
            I read the rest of your post the first time; yes, he got caught cheating. Peteson's doctor prescribed him the testosterone pellets he took before fighting Khan, does that make it acceptable to cheat? If a doctor gave it to you?

Comment

So they changed the history from "he refused test" to "no doctor was present?, uhh?, what is next?. They better cut the bs already.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I read the rest of your post the first time; yes, he got caught cheating. Peteson's doctor prescribed him the testosterone pellets he took before fighting Khan, does that make it acceptable to cheat? If a doctor gave it to you?
                I never said it acceptable, But I said that was his excuse and it was a diuretic to loose weight not the Steroids people making it out to seem.

Diuretic is in no way is equivalent to a steriod.

Comment

I never said it acceptable, But I said that was his excuse and it was a diuretic to loose weight not the Steroids people making it out to seem.

Diuretic is in no way is equivalent to a steriod.
                  Diuretics are also used to mask other drugs.

Comment

Martinez shouldn't tangle with this obvious cheat, he best demand drug testing.

Comment

Martínez better has a new spare head:

Comment

Working...
                      X