Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Prime RJJ at 168 vs Pacquaio and Mayweather 155 ON SAME NIGHT. back to back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    First of all only fighters of the decade should be allowed in so that takes care of you know who

Second Pac wouldn't weight more than 148 on fight night and he would have to eat like a pig to get to that. Who knows what RJJ would fight at probably 175+ which would be over a 25+ pound advantage.

Having said that RJJ would still face speed and power hes never even dreamed off. Similar to what happened when Margarito fought Pac.

I don't think Pac could KO a prime RJJ and I don't think a prime RJJ could KO Pac although out out both those fighters, only one has a ATG chin and you know who that is

If RJJ thinks he can just walk down Pac like Marg did than its a easy fight for Pac
    either you are a great troll,a ****** or just smoke alot of crystal meth and havent been sleep in 3 or 4 days

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      First of all only fighters of the decade should be allowed in so that takes care of you know who

Second Pac wouldn't weight more than 148 on fight night and he would have to eat like a pig to get to that. Who knows what RJJ would fight at probably 175+ which would be over a 25+ pound advantage.

Having said that RJJ would still face speed and power hes never even dreamed off. Similar to what happened when Margarito fought Pac.

I don't think Pac could KO a prime RJJ and I don't think a prime RJJ could KO Pac although out out both those fighters, only one has a ATG chin and you know who that is

If RJJ thinks he can just walk down Pac like Marg did than its a easy fight for Pac
      You are a ****ing idiot beyond all recognition! You are everything thats wrong with boxing! The definition of a fan boy.Prime Roy Easy fight for pac? At a 5 inch height disadvantage and a 7 inch reach advantage? Roy having the faster hands EASILY! He'd KO him one round seriously! Floyd would make 4-5 if he was lucky

Comment

RJJ doesn't get 6 rds of work in between the two, it would be just so easy for him.

Comment

Roy Jones was a gifted fighter in hs prime, simply untouchable.

He would have went right through Floyds defense and stopped him in 6-9 if not sooner.

No amount of PED's would have helped Manny, Manny would have trouble with a skilled fighter, a gifted fighter like Jones destroys Manny in less than 4.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            Roy Jones was a gifted fighter in hs prime, simply untouchable.

He would have went right through Floyds defense and stopped him in 6-9 if not sooner.

No amount of PED's would have helped Manny, Manny would have trouble with a skilled fighter, a gifted fighter like Jones destroys Manny in less than 4.

Ya but can he survive the 2nd one right after the first one??

TBH, IF Roy takes 9 rounds to put down Floyd, it won't be a easy feat to then immedialy fight manny

Thiis is 168 pound back to back vs 2 145-155 pounders

it's not like Prime Lennox Lewis vs 10 midgets..

Also this kind of fight was actaully common

george foreman fought 5 journeymen back to back to back to back to back

in one night

Big George vs 5 journeymen in a row, **** was surreal

Comment

Originally posted by wladimir1988 View Post
              iRONICALLY

Roy Jones Jr wlil hold a much LESSER weight advantage of pac and floyd then the KBROS over their opponents.

But RJJ at 168 probably need to KO Pac-man within 3-4 rounds to have the stamina to Ko Floyd in 10-11 right after

so basically a 15-16 round fighter which I think RJJ can still gut out
              Jones in his prime had endless stamina. I never ever saw him heed to take rounds off, although he fooled around when he felt like it. But...when he wanted to end a fight, he was usually able to do it within a round or two. But he liked to show off, and as I've said was so fit that he could fight 12 rds at top speed if he wanted to. He could probably have fought 20.

Comment

Originally posted by wladimir1988 View Post
                Ya but can he survive the 2nd one right after the first one??

TBH, IF Roy takes 9 rounds to put down Floyd, it won't be a easy feat to then immedialy fight manny

Thiis is 168 pound back to back vs 2 145-155 pounders

it's not like Prime Lennox Lewis vs 10 midgets..

Also this kind of fight was actaully common

george foreman fought 5 journeymen back to back to back to back to back

in one night

Big George vs 5 journeymen in a row, **** was surreal
                Don't get all excited about it, the 5 "fights" were an arranged exhibition not even mentioned on Boxrec. And when I say "arranged" I mean ARRANGED........ It was a farce, because it was obvious that they were not really fighting and that the ref was in on it, especially stopping fights after a round or two because "Big" George was tired. By the 3rd "fight" he was well finished.....

It looked very bad.
                Last edited by edgarg; 03-13-2012, 11:19 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Hey guys in honor of Floyd's insane training.

I SAY NO

ROY JONES JR AT 168 WILL LOSE TO FLOYD AND MANNY AT 155 if he fought them back to back.

simply because Floyd is so prepared. Even undersized as long as Manny drain Roy of 1-3 rounds Floyd can do the rest

Comment

Actually I take that back

As much as I was impressed by Floyd's insane work rate and endless stamina

prime RJJ at 168 vs Floyd and manny even on the same night bak to bak is probably way too much.

I don't see Manny even lasting one round before ktfo by Roy.
                    I don't even see Roy using any energy

So technically its RJJ at 168 vs Floyd.....

Comment

Mayweather alone would be enough for RJJ. Pac would get battered though.

Comment

Working...
                      X