Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G come on playa you dropped the same **** in the comments section
    and we seen that
    No need 2 drag all this up in here..
    You feel the need to report it or whateva you do then be you but the comments section thread was enough on a real..

Comment

G-Dog is the lounges version of NSB *****s vs *******s.

Like a f.uckin cancer.

Comment

huh guess you guys SUPPORT RACISM.....your guys true colous are showing.....

so racist..........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Punch View Post
          Hey dumb twat, i bet you wouldn't argue if something crap was said about your Country. I will say it..............Denmark is a crap hole place full of ****sexuals. Like it?

gtfo U PUNK , ****** BEEN SENDIN ME RASICT **** IN PRIVATE for 2 days now, callin me a **** and ***** and making fun of the flood victims in pakistan, even though i aint from tthere......gtfo

Comment

G-dog if a white dude calls a black dude a ****** ill bet all the money in my bank account he doesnt run and tell the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Punch View Post
              Hey dumb twat, i bet you wouldn't argue if something crap was said about your Country. I will say it..............Denmark is a crap hole place full of ****sexuals. Like it?
              Wow you showed me eh?

The only problem with that rant is that nobody is talking about someones country... That's unless jew and black just became a country.

Now sit your punk ass down think before you speak.

Comment

Theres actually a call out thread in the Dome
                Maybe it should be taken there and sort this **** out between you 2
                and kinda leave the lounge outta this ****..

Dogs not a problem with you homie at all but this trolls the lounge a little and the beef is getting a lil old now and stale like Dorians last girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                  gtfo U PUNK , ****** BEEN SENDIN ME RASICT **** IN PRIVATE for 2 days now, callin me a **** and ***** and making fun of the flood victims in pakistan, even though i aint from tthere......gtfo
                  What are you trying to say Abdul? You are the guy who got owned in your own thread begging for points. Fcuking loser.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=425537

Comment

Working...
                  X