No announcement yet.

This isn't a Trayvon Martin Thread!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    Sucks big time huh, I can handle the cold, just put on a jacket or throw an extra blanket on the bed, but the heat? you can't go around butt naked.. well you can but is not proper..
    Luckily for us, it's hot only during day time when there's electricity and black outs usually starts at 5 pm, when the breeze is starting to cool except when a rain is coming when it becomes so humid hot, you want to go butt naked to beat the heat. What I do is I fully charged the lap top and watch movies during black outs with a bottle of beer in hand.

Comment

I came in here because I liked the thread title. But AI and Kadyo being here, just made me pour a drink.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Luckily for us, it's hot only during day time when there's electricity and black outs usually starts at 5 pm, when the breeze is starting to cool except when a rain is coming when it becomes so humid hot, you want to go butt naked to beat the heat. What I do is I fully charged the lap top and watch movies during black outs with a bottle of beer in hand.
        Right now it's nothing, come Jul/Aug is pure hell you pretty much have to take water everywhere you go..

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          I came in here because I liked the thread title. But AI and Kadyo being here, just made me pour a drink.
          Hey chief how is it going overseas? I did my time in the USAF and kinda miss that shyt..

Comment

Whats up, Mr. Boobies? Haven't seen you on here in a minute.

Comment

Hello there, chief, what you got in your glass? It's 11:15 am here right now and we got a 90 F heat. I'm waiting for the wifey to finish cooking and she keeps on sayin "in a while" for like an hour now hehe.

Comment

Hey chief how is it going overseas? I did my time in the USAF and kinda miss that shyt..
                Im back home AI mah homie. posting from the laptop on the couch my man. My time in Afghanistan is done , and now I am sittin within touchin distance of Mrs. Chief everyday.

Thank you so much for your service AI mah homie. I appreciate it beyond words on the real.

Comment

Right now it's nothing, come Jul/Aug is pure hell you pretty much have to take water everywhere you go..
                  What temp would it be there on june-aug? By that time, it'll be rainy season here, south-west monsoon will bring a lot of rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Whats up, Mr. Boobies? Haven't seen you on here in a minute.
                    Hey pea, you talking to pugly or what?

Joke, pug.

Comment

Im back home AI mah homie. posting from the laptop on the couch my man. My time in Afghanistan is done , and now I am sittin within touchin distance of Mrs. Chief everyday.

Thank you so much for your service AI mah homie. I appreciate it beyond words on the real.
                      My twin, AI missed reading your location, chief.

Comment

Working...
                      X