No announcement yet.

Just Straight Up, Vicious vs Sergio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Straight Up, Vicious vs Sergio

Ortiz vs Martinez make it happen at 154. Ortiz weigh 161 fight night, so fighting should be no problem at 154 division. He took a big step against Berto. Why not a bigger step.

Some of you want Pac to fight Martinez cuz Pac fought Margarito. Well, Pac's fight night weigh in is at 149 while Ortiz is at 161. The diffirence is not that big compare to Ortiz and Sergio.

Nice 6000th post.

You wasted it on fantasy fight were Ortiz gets viciously raped.

At least he can keep his nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Nice 6000th post.

You wasted it on fantasy fight were Ortiz gets viciously raped.

At least he can keep his nickname.
      I don't even look at how many posts i have.

Comment

Martinez KO's him.

Next fight.

Now how about Pac vs. Martinez at 154.

Comment

I thought about this one I say have Ortiz rematch Maidana at 147, fight Pwill at 150, fight Margarito at 154 after Margs beats cotto, and go for Martinez at 156. This can be done before Ortiz turns 28 and he'll be an Elite.

Comment

Sergio just fought a Jr Middleweight and he is being thrown names of guys that are all smaller then him. Pac, Cotto and Floyd. How about he fights some of the Middleweights??? Ok they don't bring in any money or w.e. but come on guys, he needs to fight guys his own size. Ortiz was 161 on fight night, that doesn't matter cuz u Sergio would come in at like 175.

Comment

ORTIZ bangwagon is in ,an he's still C Class Maetinez in a ko fashion

Comment

Lol wut?

Sergio M is one of the sharpest and best boxers in the game. He schools Ortiz, and I say this as a big Ortiz fan.

Comment

Working...
                X