Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum lying about Chinese viewing figures AGAIN.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    They hardly got any circle jerking in before he dropped that. It has been a rough couple of days.
    I know, right?

But I'm glad the heat is on. Hopefully it forces Manny to take a stance and hopefully it isn't some dumb **** like when he said he couldn't be tested within 24 days. Just force your promoter to make the fight. And tell him to stop making up fake #'s cuz even the Chinese are on to him.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      They hardly got any circle jerking in before he dropped that. It has been a rough couple of days.
      lol this is sad, thing is im a pac fan but G0D DAM these guys take it too far, they find ways to defend anything arum says and does... its worth calling out and i wont ever stop telling them they are hypocrites for that. in the same breath i will always call floyd out on his BS. these guys are a sad case though

i think neither floyd or pac are scared of eachother bob arum is obviously the issue!!!! this whole mexican thing was the last straw!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        arum is a liar. just like schaefer is a liar. but they lie in the opposite directions when it comes to numbers.

schaefer would over-exaggerate numbers while arum would shrink them. remember, schaefer would normally project as high as 3 million. he's a moron.

so arum is lying as usual.

60 million is most likely the right number and it's not hard to believe considering zou shiming was in the undercards.

Arum lies to avoid paying too much taxes. He's a pro compared to newbies like Schaefer and Hoya.

The Macau fights are clearly making Arum filthy rich.

China is awashed with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          lol this is sad, thing is im a pac fan but G0D DAM these guys take it too far, they find ways to defend anything arum says and does... its worth calling out and i wont ever stop telling them they are hypocrites for that. in the same breath i will always call floyd out on his BS. these guys are a sad case though

i think neither floyd or pac are scared of eachother bob arum is obviously the issue!!!! this whole mexican thing was the last straw!!!
          Well that's the thing, this whole debacle has basically become "The Emperor's New Clothes" in real life. Arum could dig a shoe out of a trash can and tell pacfans it is the new Pacquiao shoe and we would have half a dozen threads about how awesome the shoes are and that haters are only jealous because Floyd wears Amir Khan's shoes.

Comment

I'm not sure how you go from 48 to 2...however the 2 million seems more realistic (just guessing) because I believe that China has less TV households than the US...so 48 would be impossible. I'm too lazy to google search but meh

Comment

I believe Bob. Also, RED Kd.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                i have a hell of alot of greek ks but for some reason im stuck in red, hmmmmmm

but green and red dont make me, im a grown man! Look at my post history and tell me what kind of boxing fan i am, bob arum however is a damn joke and a liar!!!!!

PS SOME OF THE WORST POSTERS ON HERE ARE IN THE GREEN
                Agreed wholeheartedly.

Comment

Hes a ****ing promoter, of course he's going to lie.

They all lie, that's a big part of fight promotions.

Comment

The numbers are big. Official figures quoted at the recent 21st annual China Content and Broadcasting Network (CCBN) conference indicate that China has 400 million TV households, of which 210 million subscribe to cable TV (CATV). Of these cable subscribers, 140 million receive digital service while the rest are still on analog systems.
                    The number of TV households in the United States 2010-2011 was estimated to be about 115.9 million.
                    I looked up some figures if anyone cares.

Comment

wow what a surprise!

Comment

Working...
                      X