View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 06:54 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1487 Post(s)
Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 14,741.04
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas one of the greats - jas 
Keep'in them real - jaded nice post - lefthook2daliva Top Rated Consistant Poster - ironmt 

Most of what I know about Hagler is from READING about him. My point was to LEARN about his competitors and one of the important issues is that if a fighter has 10 looses in 50 fights that doesn't mean he is a WEAK fighter.

I have a little more depth on Hagler because I had worked on a few of the cards he was on. When you see a man work in person you have a much more personal appreciation for his character.

" i think is important to prove how much you know".
Yesterday 08:27 PM
This is the typical response I get when I give my opinions because I'm very direct and my opinions are based on my life working in the sport. Novice participants and novice fans are intimidated by my directness and when you read as opposed to witness in person my directness seems harsh like an authoritarian.
When you run a gym for as long as I did and are in charge of a hundred fighters consisting of a amateur teams and pro's you have little time to beat around the bush. You need to be prepared and precise !!! If some questions asked here by new OP where searched out in the forums archivers they would have educated themselves and may find the answers to their questions.
When boxing historians have Hagler high in the top ten at 160 a newbie boxing fan could start there and then research why he's considered so high.

Ray
Ray Corso is offline   Reply With Quote