No announcement yet.

Paulie Ayala's Amateur Record??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Ayala's Amateur Record??

I work with a guy who said he fought paulie ayala as an amateur, when they were about 12. I think he is full of crap. anyone know how I can find Ayala's amateur record? I've asked a few people i know from boxrec.com, and they havent been any help.

Originally posted by Stiv Rex
    I work with a guy who said he fought paulie ayala as an amateur, when they were about 12. I think he is full of crap. anyone know how I can find Ayala's amateur record? I've asked a few people i know from boxrec.com, and they havent been any help.
    You could always try asking Ayala directly;

paulyayala@aol.com

Comment

I don't see how thats not beliveable, im sure it could have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity
        I don't see how thats not beliveable, im sure it could have happened.
        yeah, but you dont know this guy.

Comment

thanks for the advice yogi, but i dont think that that is really paulie ayala. especially since he spells his name "paulie" not pauly.
          also, i checked out his website, paulieayala.com, and theres no email address given for him or a webmaster or whatever. plus, i dont think paulie ayala is a big computer guy, what i know of his life after boxing is that he owns about a dozen business within a couple blocks of each other in fort worth and runs them with his family members. a garage, a bakery, stuff like that.

Comment

Stiv Rex, I got that e-mail address from Ayala's site;

http://www.paulieayala.com/pages/con...e_a_questi.htm

It's at least worth a shot, I think.

Comment

wow, i dont know how i missed that, i thought i checked the whole site. i will give it a shot then, thanks yogi.

Comment

Originally posted by Stiv Rex
                wow, i dont know how i missed that, i thought i checked the whole site. i will give it a shot then, thanks yogi.
                It was kinda tough for me to find it again this morning too, Stiv Rex, as I couldn't find it originally from his home page myself...Had to try another search option which then led me to that page.

Comment

so did the guy actually fight paulie in the amatures?

Comment

havent heard back yet, but i will let you know

Comment

Working...
                    X