No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz Jaw Being operated on today. Broken w Fractures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    Fck ortiz quit like a puta again. Could of just ran the whole fight and won.
    ever thought that maybe he's not instinctively a runner?

Anyway best wishes to him, I appreciate the great fight he and Lopes put on. Ditto to Matthysse and Soto, a great night's boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      ever thought that maybe he's not instinctively a runner?

Anyway best wishes to him, I appreciate the great fight he and Lopes put on. Ditto to Matthysse and Soto, a great night's boxing.
      I agree that both were great fights. Overall good night for the sport of Boxing.

Comment

A person I know trains with Victor Ortiz, spars with him regularly, was in the entourage and at ringside last night and at the hospital today prior to the surgery. I was told by this person that Ortiz' jaw has 4 fractures and the massive bleeding was like some sort of internal **** coming from down in his throat. This person said the doctors told Ortiz he might never be able to fight again and that his jaw will be wired shut for 4-6 months, probably. I'm just repeating what I was told so take it with a grain of salt but it does come from someone who is close to Ortiz and was present for everything, including right before he went into surgery today.

Comment

Originally posted by NWO4Life View Post
          A person I know trains with Victor Ortiz, spars with him regularly, was in the entourage and at ringside last night and at the hospital today prior to the surgery. I was told by this person that Ortiz' jaw has 4 fractures and the massive bleeding was like some sort of internal **** coming from down in his throat. This person said the doctors told Ortiz he might never be able to fight again and that his jaw will be wired shut for 4-6 months, probably. I'm just repeating what I was told so take it with a grain of salt but it does come from someone who is close to Ortiz and was present for everything, including right before he went into surgery today.
          Wired shut for 4-6 months because of a fracture?

cmon

Comment

Yeah, I think dude may have misspoken and meant to say 6 weeks. He is a boxer and takes punches to the head for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Wired shut for 4-6 months because of a fracture?

cmon
              seems excessive, for something like this I could see that...

Originally posted by NWO4Life View Post
              Yeah, I think dude may have misspoken and meant to say 6 weeks. He is a boxer and takes punches to the head for a living.
              LMAO....that makes sense. I wish dude luck, he did look f'd up after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                My jaw unhinged when yawning really hard once. **** hurt and felt weird as ****.
                Did you attempt to go out on your shield and chew food like a man or get it fixed up by a doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                  it's easy to look at the next man and say what you would do if you were in that situation. Its easy to come to the net and say "Id have kept fighting with a broken jaw" even though you've never been in that situation. One day, you'll realize that.
                  I boxed and with a broken jaw, its possible but the scariest thing is thinking you might be deformed.

Comment

good.you admitted to trying to break someones nose and instead you got your **** cracked

Comment

speedy recovery to you champ...

lopez is legit... i love to see him against bailey or bradley...

Comment

Working...
                      X