No announcement yet.

Paul Spadafora!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Spadafora!!!

What do you think of his comeback will he make ut to the top again? I really like him i hope he does!
    Yes
    41.67%
    No
    58.33%

Originally posted by jjones10591 View Post
    What do you think of his comeback will he make ut to the top again? I really like him i hope he does!
    At 34 with 5 fights in 6 years.....I'd say his days at the top were over. Who knows thougfh, maybe he'll put together a good streak and surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by jjones10591 View Post
      I don't know but I hope so. I've always been a fan of his.

Comment

Spadafora could of been a great fighter! he slapped mayweathers ass in sparring and never lost as a lightweight makeing 7 or 8 defences of his title

Comment

I wish him the best, I really do hope so. He isn't the most talented but his ring IQ is really really high, he does all the right stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
            Spadafora could of been a great fighter! he slapped mayweathers ass in sparring and never lost as a lightweight makeing 7 or 8 defences of his title
            He was an excellent fighter but I thought he lost his fight with Dorin and that fight showed a lot of holes in his game that can be exploited.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
              Yeah, a Floyd that was clearly out of shape and not preparing for a fight, and a Spadafora that clearly was.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                I wish him the best, I really do hope so. He isn't the most talented but his ring IQ is really really high, he does all the right stuff.
                I agree, Dominicano Soy, you already know how I feel about him. I like Spadafora alot, I hope he makes it back to the top too...before it's too late...he is past 30.

Comment

Ya i agree i really hope this comeback sticks

Comment

Who Knows maybe Mayweather will chose him as an opponent for March 13 just to shut up the critics about their sparring match

Comment

Working...
                    X