No announcement yet.

what are your thoughts on raw vs smackdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are your thoughts on raw vs smackdown

hey guy i plan on getting this game but i was wonder what other people think of this game please let me know thanks

Originally posted by paulmmv
    hey guy i plan on getting this game but i was wonder what other people think of this game please let me know thanks
    Its another cheap crappy wrestling game jus with a lil more women. same moves same graphics same characters same stages same engine same everything.

Comment

my brother has last years game iand this years its not an improvement from last years its a different, its totally different, different kind of matches and wrestlers and the story line is also very different i'll give it a 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by B-Hopkins
        my brother has last years game iand this years its not an improvement from last years its a different, its totally different, different kind of matches and wrestlers and the story line is also very different i'll give it a 8/10
        my bad for given false info, but wrestling games have gone tooo tooo far, wtf is this storyline bs!?!? the only wrestling game ive ever liked is smackdown, now there becoming virtual soap operas

Comment

Originally posted by shamz
          my bad for given false info, but wrestling games have gone tooo tooo far, wtf is this storyline bs!?!? the only wrestling game ive ever liked is smackdown, now there becoming virtual soap operas
          yea i know but i dont think the game is for lil kids it has mature things with the divas

Comment

thanks for your comments on this game

Comment

Originally posted by paulmmv
              thanks for your comments on this game
              no problem man

Comment

It's good but good is about it. It isn't as good as Here Comes The Pain but it has Bret Hart in it with music and all

I'm bored with it already though. However I also up on GTA: San Andreas after a week so take that how you like.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD
                  It's good but good is about it. It isn't as good as Here Comes The Pain but it has Bret Hart in it with music and all

I'm bored with it already though. However I also up on GTA: San Andreas after a week so take that how you like.

Im the same way, I am glad I didnt purchase this (I downloaded it)....I finished career mode which was cool the 1st time around but took about 4 hours total and and you have more than enough cash to buy anything after that....

It is really boring and dull once you finish the career mode and even the legends cant keep me contained to playing it more...

Comment

Is it true Brett Hart is in this game?? If he is I'll have to download it myself. I quit watching wrestling after the Hitman was screwed and jumped ship to WCW. Any info would be appreciated...

Comment

Working...
                    X