No announcement yet.

Any you guys help me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any you guys help me

ok i know this is the main lounge were there are no idiots who pollute threads

ok i recently left school and now dont really talk 2 many friends now so only talk 2 people on MSN

there has been this girl who i am quite cool with we always have a laugh talkin on MSN and always say nice things about each other , flirt etc. i really like her but have never said anything about it , i always think whether i should or not but i cant get this girl out my mind and it drives me crazy sometimes we do get on real well and have stupid lil arguments and end up makin up hours later and whenver i come online she more or less instantly starts a converstaion with me she says things like messin babe, your ded nice, your ded funny,your boss your cute etc and i dont know how 2 take it which makes me a lil confused on were i stand with her

i really do like her but want to know what 2 do any help appreciated pm me if u want or post it here

Originally posted by El Temible
    ok i know this is the main lounge were there are no idiots who pollute threads

ok i recently left school and now dont really talk 2 many friends now so only talk 2 people on MSN

there has been this girl who i am quite cool with we always have a laugh talkin on MSN and always say nice things about each other , flirt etc. i really like her but have never said anything about it , i always think whether i should or not but i cant get this girl out my mind and it drives me crazy sometimes we do get on real well and have stupid lil arguments and end up makin up hours later and whenver i come online she more or less instantly starts a converstaion with me she says things like messin babe, your ded nice, your ded funny,your boss your cute etc and i dont know how 2 take it which makes me a lil confused on were i stand with her

i really do like her but want to know what 2 do any help appreciated pm me if u want or post it here
    Like I said talk to her ask her ,you only get one chance don't let some other guy get her before you can or you will really have a problem

Comment

i know i should man but we are good friends i mean say i talk 2 her and she doesnt fell the same how do i ever look her in the face again or start a conversation with her

Comment

The Fiesty Wench is the best one to ask.
        But id say that u should ask her out in a casual way.

Have u met her?

Id say girls like somone who is confident. Just say "we should meet up" Without makin a big deal out of it.

Comment

i know i should man but we are good friends i mean say i talk 2 her and she doesnt fell the same how do i ever look her in the face again or start a conversation with her
          Has she gave you any hints that she likes you in that way ?

Comment

hard 2 tell she always gives me compliments

always sayin things like your funny, your ded cute etc an more

Comment

yeah she used 2 go my school we recently left and only talk on msn now

Comment

hard 2 tell she always gives me compliments

always sayin things like your funny, your ded cute etc an more
                then she likes you ..she is trying to get you to make the 1st move is all .

Comment

i dont know man i mean i cant just say something in case its not the point i used 2 be with her riend an she did always say oh you can do better than her

how do i go around sayin somnethin

Comment

i dont know man i mean i cant just say something in case its not the point i used 2 be with her riend an she did always say oh you can do better than her

how do i go around sayin somnethin
                    Start telling her things like she looks good today, you know just like you would any other girl if you start to treat her different it might bother her . Just be yourself, ask her what she likes in a man to drop the hint, it's hard to tell you cuz i dont know what she's like

Comment

Working...
                    X