Ms Jackson cheating on Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms Jackson cheating on Floyd?

http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/...ource=activity

Idk how legit this site is but my boy was telling me it was on TV so I had to Google it and came across this.

I don't see why something like this needs to be posted on NSB. Let the mans personal life be personal or take it to TMZ.

(No hate) this just isn't relevant to boxing

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      I don't see why something like this needs to be posted on NSB. Let the mans personal life be personal or take it to TMZ.

(No hate) this just isn't relevant to non stop boxing
      Have you not noticed that 90% of people's problems on NSB are about personal issues people have with boxers?!?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        Have you not noticed that 90% of people's problems on NSB are about personal issues people have with boxers?!?
        Sorry I'm not sure i understand what you're saying. But whatever personal issues people have with boxers and whatever things go on in boxers personal life, shouldn't be on NSB, IMO

Comment

Yo bro we all know she's been up and down fiddy's pole

Comment

Originally posted by King-

(No hate) this just isn't relevant to boxing
            Isn't Floyd part of boxing? This could be moved to the lounge I guess. But I don't go over there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That woman uses him for his money of course she is going to cheat on him every opportunity she gets.

Comment

This thread belongs in the feminine hygiene isle

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  I think it's more like 95%.

There would be a lot more Broner fans if they only judged him on what he does INSIDE the ring. Anything outside the ring should be irrelevant, but it aint.

Floyd and Ms. Jackson have an "agreement". Just a few days ago Ms. Harris posted a pic of Mayweather in her bed knocked out. Ms. Jackson said "you may have his d!ck but I have his wallet". I think they have an open relationship.

Comment

They have an open relationship agreement, perhaps? Many couples, both married and not, are okay with open relationships. Many prefer it that way before eventually making a full commitment as a union.

Just sayin.'

Comment

Working...
                    X