Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Javier Fortuna vs Gary Russell Jr Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
    I go with Russell, both have power but Fortuna has that one punch even if you see it coming lights out *****, Russell knocks you out with the one you dont see because his hands are so fast. I think Russells poise and control win this one for him. But damn Fortuna can crack
    I tend to agree with you that's why I think that Fortuna needs more time. And the more time the more I would give it to Fortuna.

Comment

Big gary russel fan, but fortuna vs rrussel is 50/50 as of now. imo

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
        Big gary russel fan, but fortuna vs rrussel is 50/50 as of now. imo
        Yeah, there is something about Fortuna's power that tends to change the opponents plan once they feel the first crack......

Comment

Hey am i the only one who kind of likens this fight to a miniature version of leonard vs hearns? not to much like it, but enough to say something about it

Comment

Since the Hyland fight has anybodies opinion changed???

Comment

IMO Russell its too skilled, and i dont see fortuna landing a bomb on him, we still dont know how good a chin Russell has so that fight could be a good check of it.

Still i pick russell by a not so hard decision even maybe a counter ko/tko

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Since the Hyland fight has anybodies opinion changed???
                mine has for sure. i'm still a big fan of both guys, but fortuna just needs more experience. russell is too skilled for him atm.

Comment

Unless Russell has a glass jaw that we don't know about yet, he'll KO Fortuna.

Comment

Fortuna wins easy

For Him only at his Level at 126 or 122(Move Up) Pounds.. Mares Rigondeaux or Donaire

Great Matchup with Donaire in 2013

Comment

Working...
                    X