Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to watch a fight and a Lacrosse game broke out!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Went to watch a fight and a Lacrosse game broke out!!!

that was awesome
    I remember when that happen to me in an indoor soccer team some guys suckered punched me and the whole team went at it.

Comment

Very misleading title there was no evidence of a lacrosse game just a large scale brawl between what looked like lacrosse players where was the game you spoke of...

Why do they take their helmets off to fight never got that however that was some serious throwing down usually it'll be between 2 guys but escalated into the entire line

Best part was @1:30 of the scattered helmets and epuipment littering the battlefield

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
        Very misleading title there was no evidence of a lacrosse game just a large scale brawl between what looked like lacrosse players where was the game you spoke of...

Why do they take their helmets off to fight never got that however that was some serious throwing down usually it'll be between 2 guys but escalated into the entire line

Best part was @1:30 of the scattered helmets and epuipment littering the battlefield
        It's a sarcastic remark that people use when there is a fight in a sporting event.

It's a lot softer punching a head than it is a helmet.

Comment

They fight in Lacrosse all the time.....well at least in Canada they do .

Comment

Working...
          X