Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquiao be where he is today without Roach/Ariza? Give you're thoughts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question should be 'Would Roach and Ariza be where they are today without Pacquiao?'. Seriously I believe those 2 will be nobody.

Comment

without Roach definetly not ....

without Ariza, he would also be doing fine, their are a lot of good to great conditioning coaches, Manny was doing great with Fortune as well ...

Comment

Floyd without his boxer father and uncle who taught him since the day he started to walk, most probably a thug and in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
          Yes- Because he would still have Arum.

Pac is an Arum creation and imo he hasnt really improved on a technical level so i dont put much stock into what roach has done and you can find a decent nutritionist anywhere.

basically i dont think pac has gotten better, just his promotion and matchmaking.
          Pac at the age of 19 was a WBC champ, by the age of 24 he was already a 2 lineal champ and 3 divison champ. All this before Arum came to the picture. Floyd by the age of 24 achieved nothing compares to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by FREE WILLY View Post
            I don't think so, Manny defiantly would not be.
            He needed alot of work with Freddie and as gifted as he is, is not as gifted as say someone like Mayweather jr.

Who could probably train himself right now.
            No

Comment

Working...
            X