No announcement yet.

ZAKMAN Stfu Seriously !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZAKMAN Stfu Seriously !!!!!!!!!

seriously u cocksuckker, Pimp lost, ESB lost, the haters Lost Im a be champ in 5 weeks...

-And i got a question ***man.... why , WHY are U so obsest with Hillbilly Pimp seriously Its becoming like You got some man Love 4 him...... are u gay????? wow i mean the dudes a Bum, hes disgusting sleeps In his own piss.... hes so weak and ugly and dirty...... and you got a huge obsession with Him ****kkkkkk

-Listen If he would show Up id Stomp Him out but hes off the card out of my control stacey wanted to get Him off the card ever since april and I didnt let it happen now stacey didnt listen to me he got fed Up..... Now stfu and watch me knock out robbie crawley

-****KK OFF ***GGOTTT

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    seriously u cocksuckker, Pimp lost, ESB lost, the haters Lost Im a be champ in 5 weeks...

-And i got a question ***man.... why , WHY are U so obsest with Hillbilly Pimp seriously Its becoming like You got some man Love 4 him...... are u gay????? wow i mean the dudes a Bum, hes disgusting sleeps In his own piss.... hes so weak and ugly and dirty...... and you got a huge obsession with Him ****kkkkkk

-Listen If he would show Up id Stomp Him out but hes off the card out of my control stacey wanted to get Him off the card ever since april and I didnt let it happen now stacey didnt listen to me he got fed Up..... Now stfu and watch me knock out robbie crawley

-****KK OFF ***GGOTTT
    Chuckles, let me wake you up to something - nobody gives two ****s about your bogus fight with that bum Cowley. Even STACY told you this on the radio tonight!!!

Now, again, if you had any BALLS you would have stood up to Stacy and demanded the Pimp fight. But you didn't. People know what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
      Chuckles, let me wake you up to something - nobody gives two ****s about your bogus fight with that bum Cowley. Even STACY told you this on the radio tonight!!!

Now, again, if you had any BALLS you would have stood up to Stacy and demanded the Pimp fight. But you didn't. People know what that means.
      u idiot i did demand it many times before thats why he took a breathe and said fine Ok .... he had enough, out of my control

Comment

u idiot i did demand it many times before thats why he took a breathe and said fine Ok .... he had enough, out of my control
        Bull Charlie. If you demanded it many times, how come you didn't demand it this time? Did you get cold feet or something? You and I both know if you had told Goodson you were fighting Hillbilly and no one else, this fight would still be on.

Furthermore, if you REALLY wanted to fight Hillbilly Pimp, you would go back to Stacy right now and tell him that's who you want to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post

Chuckles record looks so pathetic on Boxrec. Not only his one loss to a total BUM but also it says his upcoming fight is for the "Trailer Park Welterweight Title"..Lmao..How lame is that??

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
            Chuckles record looks so pathetic on Boxrec. Not only his one loss to a total BUM but also it says his upcoming fight is for the "Trailer Park Welterweight Title"..Lmao..How lame is that??
            hey Qween09 U bittch at least Im fighting for some kind of title at least Im a have some belt what do U have mutha****er..... Ill send U back to slavery U ****king bittch

Comment

It's even more ridiculous now that they're trying to substitute a known TPS fighter with some nobody.

Charlie is running scared from Hillbilly Pimp. If he wanted this fight he would show some balls and demand it.

Comment

Thats not the only lame part, he said after he wins (assuming he does) he will retire for 2 years and try and play basketball.

hey Qween09 U bittch at least Im fighting for some kind of title at least Im a have some belt what do U have mutha****er..... Ill send U back to slavery U ****king bittch
                Charlie, get real. Theres nothing prestigious about having a title basically handed to you...real boxers have to earn their way up to that point you know.

Back to sending ppl to slavery huh charlie, I love to tough guy act, everybody is tough online, hell me too in fact.

Comment

-****KK OFF ***GGOTTT
                  What'sa matter....Zakman making you cry cause you tried to backout of a fight with Paul...grow a set you tool....you have no chin, no heart and no b*lls....If you dont fight Paul you will be known as the worst boxer in the world for the rest of your life.

Comment

It's funny how you tried to use racism to offend me and i'm not black..LMAO..Did you think the man in the avatar was me?? Poor Charles..You will get a win SOMEDAY..In basketball maybe..LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X