Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I Told Ward He Could Put a Glass Eye To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm shocked that noone is saying he's just looking for a reason not to fight Ward. Ward just KO'd Chad Dawson with ease, idk wtf more people want from higly skilled boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenger Is God View Post
      I don't know why people get upset over these comments. Ward isn't very exciting to watch.

He wins though so you can't really argue against his methods.
      Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      you're right champ. Ward is boring and bitter. I'm definitely not watching him unless he's fighting you infront of 98k Screaming brits
      Why do people insist on lying about Ward being boring? This guy does not clinch and headbutt anymore. He is violent as hell, takes risk, fights on the inside, has dangerous killer instinct, and will beat the bloody pulp out of you. When he raped Froch he forced him around the ring and had the crowd going wild. When he battered Dawson, he got multiple knockdowns, and beat the crap out of him. Froch is a boring slow bu brawler. Jabbed his way to a victory against Kessler. Ward is going to STOP Froch and victimize him horribly.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
        I'm shocked that noone is saying he's just looking for a reason not to fight Ward. Ward just KO'd Chad Dawson with ease, idk wtf more people want from higly skilled boxers.
        Ward is actually very violent and exciting. He will batter you ruthlessly without getting hit. He takes risks too. He dont clinch and headbutt like he used to.

Comment

when you are far and away the best, folks are gonna always find a way to hate. listen to what froch is REALLY saying..."yes you can absolutely kick my ass but you are boring when you do it so you don't matter". what????

Comment

What did he have to say about his other choice BHopkins and his style?

Most exciting LHW since Matthew Saad Muhammad??

Comment

Froch is right Ward is boring ,but that boring is effective tho

Comment

Not really a fan of ward but i like both styles of fighting. The stalking puncher and the master boxer.

Comment

Comment

Froch is a draw at home, and nowhere else. That's how a lot of those fighters who fight overseas operate. We have so man sports outlets here in the states that we don't have to hang on to any one athlete who represents our entire country. Fans overseas tend to hang on to someone like a Sturm, Froch, Calzaghe or Klitschsko. Froch is a draw at home, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Thickback

Ward is actually very violent and exciting. He will batter you ruthlessly without getting hit. He takes risks too. He dont clinch and headbutt like he used to.
                      Yup...agreed

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X