Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burgos: Next Time I Have To Knock Rocky Martinez Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently so because you definitely won the fight without one.

Comment

Too bad you didn't press for the KO to begin with, the end-result would have been too abundant to ignore.

Comment

maybe he should hire heredia to give him more power...it did wonders for jmm.

Comment

Burgos and Beltran were both robbed against Martinez! These PR's always receive gift decisions against Mexicans!

Comment

Martinez beat beltran there was no robbery there burgos won the fight but he wont ko martinez even with all those body punches martinez wasnt going down

Comment

the best man win that's all ...Rocky..what happens is??? the HBO commentator was on mexican side the whole time you can't do that??

Comment

U dont have to ko him Burgos it was the corrupt judges they had

U clearly won 8 rounds, n i only saw u lose 2 really

Comment

Outcome

The fight was very close but I think Burgos won via split decision. Center of the ring was all Burgos, against the ropes was all Rocky.

Rocky was charging at burgos most of the fight and that may have made the fight look closer than what it really was. The live judges voted much more different than us at home.

Again I had Burgos winning by split desicion.

I tell you something Rocky can take a punch! Burgos was bombs away to the body but Rocky kept charging and fighting.

Comment

Working...
                  X