No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Expects a Huge 2013 With Mayweather's Double

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
    It is funny and strategic how Floyd always make an announcement on the heels of a Pacquiao fight. If Floyd wasn't such a puzzy, he could sign the contract to his terms, Pacquiao has already agreed to, and the fight is on. But Junior is scared, spins his words, profiles and is all about image control. Grow a set weasel.
    Yeah I got to agree, just like he announced the Marquez fight on the same day of PacMan-Hatton. But that's the way Propaganda Roidsweather works build up smoke screens, tell lies and act like he's the greatest ever. Roidsweather is definitely a master illusionist, No DOUBT !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
      99.9% of Pac fans are idiots! Doesn't pac have a fight Saturday? Why are people worried about Floyd/Pac when Marquez has the style and has proven he can take pac? If Pac feels in his heart he beat Marquez, like he says he beat Bradley why is he fighting him for a fourth time??

All I am saying is, if Mayweather been knocked out twice, refused drug testing, was fighting Marquez this Saturday for a fourth time, used catch weights in numerous bouts, been knocked down almost 10 times in his career. And if Pac was undefeated, beat common opponents before Mayweather, never been knocked down, and dominated all of his fights I would say Pac is the best, but that is not the case.

I actually give Pac credit, for the Cotto, Diaz, Hatton, Margaritto fight he looked good.

Haters say "Floyd is ducking Margaritto/Mosley" who fought the winner, and who fought the loser of their next fight? Mosley's next fight was Mayweather, Marg got suspended for a year then fought Pac his next fight.
      You got your facts a little twisted, homeboy. Maynever Jr. was offered 8mil to fight Margarita in 2006. But instead ducked and dodge him for Carlos ta ta Baldomir a guy with like 25 loses. And Roids made 101 excuses why tata was a better choice.Then after the fight Roid starting crying and saying that no one appreciated him and that he was going to retire, that's the Truth!

Comment

The reason they are calling out the dates is so they can stake their claim on them against Top Rank.
        I'm all for it!!! 9-15-2012 all over again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
          99.9% of Pac fans are idiots! Doesn't pac have a fight Saturday? Why are people worried about Floyd/Pac when Marquez has the style and has proven he can take pac? If Pac feels in his heart he beat Marquez, like he says he beat Bradley why is he fighting him for a fourth time??

All I am saying is, if Mayweather been knocked out twice, refused drug testing, was fighting Marquez this Saturday for a fourth time, used catch weights in numerous bouts, been knocked down almost 10 times in his career. And if Pac was undefeated, beat common opponents before Mayweather, never been knocked down, and dominated all of his fights I would say Pac is the best, but that is not the case.

I actually give Pac credit, for the Cotto, Diaz, Hatton, Margaritto fight he looked good.

Haters say "Floyd is ducking Margaritto/Mosley" who fought the winner, and who fought the loser of their next fight? Mosley's next fight was Mayweather, Marg got suspended for a year then fought Pac his next fight.
          and if margarito beat mosley floyd would have fought margarito even though he avoided him like crazy before? it's called cherry picking. floyd sees an easy target aka an old guy who scores a win or a bum who scores a fluke win and takes em down. he didn't want any part of proven guys in their primes like margarito, cotto and pac. put it this way. if some random unknown guy or fringe contender somehow beats ward. then someone beats that random guy. that's better than beating ward himself? no. that's what floyd does.

Comment

Screw Manny and Top Skank. Manny can keep fighting JWWs and blown up LWs while his numbers decline. I wouldnt eat on the same plate as Arum if I was Floyd, after everything theyve gone through the last 3 yrs. Id let them starve.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
              Screw Manny and Top Skank. Manny can keep fighting JWWs and blown up LWs while his numbers decline. I wouldnt eat on the same plate as Arum if I was Floyd, after everything theyve gone through the last 3 yrs. Id let them starve.
              that's a reasonable position. be mad at top rank even though floyd won't agree to his own demands. screw you top rank for making floyd continually change his mind!

Comment

Sure Floyd has deep pockets, but I doubt they could hold the flood of piss Shaefer poured in this ridiculous statement.
                Last edited by ColWallace; 12-06-2012, 12:32 AM. Reason: Spelled 'Shaefer' Shaeffer. Too many effs when I couldn't give one.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  The worst case scenario would be Guerrero and Garcia.
                  I was thinking worst case scenario floyd-roid would have skipped an opponent from 54 or 47 and chosen a 140 pounder, in Garcia.
                  Because Garcia has that flag behind him. And Roid could have used Garcia in June and then called it a day for 2013. But if this announcement is true I guess they will save Garcia for 2014. If Maynever is still fighting and could somehow manage to keep his undefeated record for next year for 2013.

Comment

Will he fight any strong champions?

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                      Must we keep reminding Floyd Roid fans that Roid made Marquez move up two weight division for that fight. And fought Hatton at 47 and Hatton only had 1 fight at 47 against collazo, and got his ass handed to him and ran back down to 140. And If I'm using Roidweather fans logic at least PacMAn fought Hatton at his best and most comfortable weight 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X