Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jermall Charlo worth paying $7 million to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    You're going in on Demetrius Andrade, bro.

But I'm talking specifically about Jermall Charlo. Is the $7 million he is being offered to fight on DAZN generous? Or not enough?
    Way to fughin much
    And he is a fool to not be jumping on it ( this of course if it is a one deal fight with no strings attached )
    Honestly speaking though , if he takes that kind of money , he will be hard to negotiate in the future
    He’s gonna want that coin or better for future fights

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      honestly? probably not

but DAZN is willing to overpay to keep hearn happy because he cant even get andrade a big fight with 3 MW big names on his own network....DAZN is def trying to keep hearn happy or shut him up if theyre willing to pony up that money for charlo.....
      This clown is more interested in seeing Hearn wallow in misery than seeing fights. Why does that even matter to you as a fan? Why do you fanboys keep making excuses for Charlo? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I voted yes since he is getting that much. Hell Canelo gets 5 times that much for fighting old man Kovalev and he isn't 5 times better or more exciting than Jermall.
        Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Well, Canelo certainly has a proven track record of being able to fill arenas, get high tv ratings, and sell PPVs.

Based on that he easily deserves to be paid 5 times better. It's logical.
        Did Boliodogs say Jermall is better and more exciting than Canelo?! He talking about Kovalev’s age... but didn’t have a problem that old man Bundrage made Jermall Charlo... going 12 with Brandon Adams doe or going 12 with an old KO’d twice Korobov only a year younger than Krusher.

Bolio on that PBC lean not making any sense as usual

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
          This clown is more interested in seeing Hearn wallow in misery than seeing fights. Why does that even matter to you as a fan? Why do you fanboys keep making excuses for Charlo? I don't get it.
          do you say this to everyone that makes excuses for everyone? or just the guys that make excuses for guys you hate? because i see plenty of excuse making going on for other guys around here....but you only go at the ones that you dont like...lol...cause youre a weak fgt

Comment

What the hell do I care? It ain't my money. I just wanna see some damn fights.

Golovkin, Murata, Charlo, Andrade, and Derevyanchenko. They should all be fighting each other and only each other, unless Canelo/Jacobs move back down to 160.

Comment

I think it’s not enough if he fights canelo, and it’s way too much for him to fight Andrade. I guess it depends on who he will be lacing them up against... as it should

Comment

Yes based on what DAZN is paying.

Comment

I think Shoulder stated a good question. I made another thread to highlight even more consistency.

Jermall Charlo did less than 300k recently while his brother did 4 times more viewership. In fact Jermell vs Andrade was the fight to happen. Why isn’t Curt Henning saying that the money should be offered to Jermell if the theory is That Andrade “ducked.”

Let’s be real, can Jermell be a 2 Division Champ and beat Andrade now? Why isn’t Jermell angry, since he’s usually the one of the two most aggressive, raging that he didn’t get an offer? It’s as if industry feels Jermell isn’t a fair match for Andrade? Did we all miss soemthing?

Hearn is a genius. By offering one brother $7mil makes both brothers ideally AWARE of the situation. What if Andrade beats Jermall!?! What does Jermell do about it?

This is all Al Haymon’s doing in brainswashing guys on top of the fact that they seem scared of Andrade. Tsk tsk. Great thread!

I hope more people catch on that both brothers COULD BE offered the same amount. Of course Jermall got a belt, but Jermell brings the ratings. Same concept as to why Broner gets premiums because of viewership without belts!

Comment

This is a dumb question.

How about how much is 7M overpaying Charlo 160.

He isn't worth 1M imo. He draws 250k viewer's on Showtime and sells like 5k tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                      This is a dumb question.

How about how much is 7M overpaying Charlo 160.

He isn't worth 1M imo. He draws 250k viewer's on Showtime and sells like 5k tickets.
                      I actually agree with this.

If a sucker is willing to overpay you that much then you jump on the deal. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Otherwise you're the sucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X