No announcement yet.

Professional boxing is prizefighting - money and brand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    I'm not a professional boxer. So you do admit that these two clowns are big frauds, yes? LMAO

Anyway, while the two big frauds continue their circus - the cash cow is about to cash another $90million cheque. LMAO. And Stallone is also on board to give him his break in Hollywood.

Forward ever. 2x! LMAO.
    I admit that you are complaining over fighters, and your complaint, irrespective of factuality, makes said fighters sound fraudulent.

I admit that having a status as a professional fighter in no way shape or form, alters the expectation of consistentcy, or the otherwise appearance of fraud.

I admit that I have read posts of yours where you have attributed victory to financial gain.

I admit that now you have changed your tune, and taken a different stance.

I admit that you seem to be fraudulent.

Comment

Who's Fury going to fight next? Recycle Panetta and Seferi or pluck an Eskimo out of Siberia? LMAO
      denium

Comment

$90million in the bank in one fight.

In other news: Fury the ***** clown in fancy clothes begged WWE to take him to Saudi Arabia for $1m. The Saudi Royalty didn't even invite the clown there, lol.
        We both know that Tyson Fury is the new cash cow in the division.

Everyone in the UK has forgotten all about AJ, nobody cares about him.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I admit that you are complaining over fighters, and your complaint, irrespective of factuality, makes said fighters sound fraudulent.

I admit that having a status as a professional fighter in no way shape or form, alters the expectation of consistentcy, or the otherwise appearance of fraud.

I admit that I have read posts of yours where you have attributed victory to financial gain.

I admit that now you have changed your tune, and taken a different stance.

I admit that you seem to be fraudulent.
          You sound like a broken record. LMAO.

YOU ADMIT THAT THE TWO CIRCUS CLOWNS ARE FRAUDS! End of.

Comment

Who's Fury going to fight next? Recycle Panetta and Seferi or pluck an Eskimo out of Siberia? LMAO
            denium
            He's going to fight the second best HW in the world. Deontay Wilder. A true superfight, not a freakshow like AJ-Ruiz II.

Comment

You sound like a broken record. LMAO.

YOU ADMIT THAT THE TWO CIRCUS CLOWNS ARE FRAUDS! End of.
              I can see reading comprehension isn't your thing

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                We both know that Tyson Fury is the new cash cow in the division.

Everyone in the UK has forgotten all about AJ, nobody cares about him.
                LMAOOOOO.

Apart from the Wlad fight - Fury has NEVER even broken 100k PPV sales in the UK in his career.

AJ vs Ruiz 1 in the US (on Champions lge night with Liverpool vs Tottenham) - almost 500k PPV sold.

Fury vs Wallin in the US - less than 100k PPV sold.

Fury vs Schwarz in the US - less than 100k PPV sold.

Fury vs Wilder in the US - less than 100k PPV sold.

The joke is on you. Dec. 7 with almost 3million PPV sold. LMAO.

The UK has only one king - a ***** can never be the king. It's sacrilegious. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I can see reading comprehension isn't your thing
                  I can see you're the typical yank knob. I guess I would've to break your skull open to put information there for you to get an inkling of what you're posting.

Comment

LMAOOOOO.

Apart from the Wlad fight - Fury has NEVER even broken 100k PPV sales in the UK in his career.

AJ vs Ruiz 1 in the US (on Champions lge night with Liverpool vs Tottenham) - almost 500k PPV sold.

Fury vs Wallin in the US - less than 100k PPV sold.

Fury vs Schwarz in the US - less than 100k PPV sold.

Fury vs Wilder in the US - less than 100k PPV sold.

The joke is on you. Dec. 7 with almost 3million PPV sold. LMAO.

The UK has only one king - a ***** can never be the king. It's sacrilegious. LMAO.
                    I thought it's all about the money? It doesn't matter how many tickets/PPVs Fury sells, he's getting PAID!!

Fury is now the most famous boxer in the world, he's everywhere!

The only people who are buying the AJ-Ruiz II PPV are guys who want to see a fat man knock out an overrated bum, again.

Comment

I can see you're the typical yank knob. I guess I would've to break your skull open to put information there for you to get an inkling of what you're posting.
                      It would be fun to watch you try

Comment

Working...
                      X