Yoga for Matial Arts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoga for Matial Arts

ATHLETIC UNMANI YOGA FOR MARTIAL ARTS SEMINAR

Prof. Nishkam, Joe Moreira's Certified Black Belt Instructor representative for Richmond and Charlottesville , VA, area and Yoga Master Unmani will be conducting an Athletic Unmani Yoga for Martial Arts Seminar.

The seminar will be held at
    :Koryo Traditional Martial Arts Center, 10960 F Three Chopt Rd, Richmond, VA.January, 24th of 2003 (Saturday) from 2:30 PM till 6:30 PM.

Yoga Master Unmani with 20 years of experience in Yoga and Psichology and Prof. Nishkam with also 20 years of experience in Education, Sports and Martial Arts will bring to table a holistic approach in terms of adding for Martial Arts Training, Yoga and Sports Scientific Training Methodology.

This seminar is an "Ultimate Must" for Martial Arts athletes from BJJ, Judo, Karate, Taekwondo, Wrestling, Submission Wrestling, MMA., which are willing to train and compete for a lifetime and at the same time to improve their performance not only in Martial arts but in all life aspects.

Price: until 1/18/03 - $50.00 - after or at the door - $65.00

Info: Nishkam / Unmani - Phone (540) 846-7013 / (540) 846-7014 Ni3000@aol.com / Unmaniyoga@Yahoo.com

Interesting!

Comment

Yoga is great for BJJ and any other MA for that matter.

Comment

Yeah, studying yoga would really help your guard work. Have you seen some of the stuff thoses people can do? Imagine placing a limb in that tangled mess. Wow

Comment

I used to laugh when he would steal the picnic basket and ranger smith would chase him

Comment

ok

Comment

A guy from my gym practices yoga and other relax technics and he said that he found a kind of equilibrium doing it and mixing it with MT. This guy is a ****ing machine with the Muay Thai and yhe people from the gym see him as a future MMA fighter but he's happy with his busdriver life. I hope one day he get the MMA way...

Comment

Working...
              X