Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Round Does Golovkin KO Kid Chocolate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple G sparks him in 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      Matter of fact, I'd favor him vs. Robinson, Greb, Hagler and Monzon.
      Yep expecially if he keeps fighting the people he is fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        This fight could go either way, I could easily see both guys getting KOd. Quillin seems chinny as hell, getting hurt by his last opponent and getting his head snapped back against a guy like Wright.

Golovkin on the other hand has shown an iron chin, but that was against lackluster punchersand low quality fighters, he's also shown that he's got almost no defense at all. He's never fought a fighter close to Quillins caliber nor has he faced a puncher that hit as hard as him, GGG will be wide open for Quillin's power shots.
        Iron chin? Against who? Link me to this footage. I've yet to see him fight a hard puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          Iron chin? Against who? Link me to this footage. I've yet to see him fight a hard puncher.
          That's what I said lol, GGG hasn't fought any hard punchers but he's shown to have a great chin so far.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            Triple G sparks him in 3.
            GG is barely sparking run of the mill guys in 10. They both have stamina issues so I think the first to get hurt loses.

Comment

Ouma almost did last year, not sure if anyone at MW can beat him but definitely some guys at SMW.
              My point exactly ^ Which is why i'd never entertain him and Martinez as being competitive. The Ouma fight was all i needed to know about GGG.

Comment

Golovkin clobbers Martinez, let's not kid ourselves. Sexxxio went life and death with Jr in that last round. GGG eats his asshole.

Comment

Talk baout overated! Golovking might carry some power but he gets tagged all night good boxer, and if the boxer carries some power........we shall see!

Comment

Ouma almost did last year, not sure if anyone at MW can beat him but definitely some guys at SMW.
                    You're kidding about Ouma surely.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                      Golovkin clobbers Martinez, let's not kid ourselves. Sexxxio went life and death with Jr in that last round. GGG eats his asshole.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZkfv3ZsJ3E
                      Golovkin is not even close to Martinez's level

Comment

Working...
                      X