Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overrated and Underrated Latino Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overrated: Chavez Jr, Brandon Rios, Delhourme, JuanMa (before the salido fight)

Underrated: Salido, JMM, Humberto Soto, Rigondeux, Lara

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Overrated: Chavez Jr, Brandon Rios, Delhourme, JuanMa (before the salido fight)

Underrated: Salido, JMM, Humberto Soto, Rigondeux, Lara
      none overrate chavez jr

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
        none overrate chavez jr
        The fact that he's getting the money he is for fights is overrating him because there are fans of his that truly think he deserves that status.

Fight fans like us know better but the people that shell out that money don't. I'm not hating on the kid, I just wouldn't pay to see him fight personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
          Rigondauex is another underrated fella........donaire straight up ducked him IMO
          I wanted to put Rigo on my list, but he really hasn't fought anybody for me to say he's underrated...although there's no doubt in my mind Rigondeaux can clean up his division...including Nishioka.

Rigo gave it to Gamboa in the amateurs, and was technically the craftier out of all the Cubans to defect , but his fighting style is his strength & his Achilles heel...he just isn't fun to watch to the casual observer...perhaps the reason why he's viewed as underrated to some...

Comment

never paid attention to this guy, but i had his fight with elio rojas on my dvr. finally got around to seeing it. what you guys think about jhonny gonzalez? i would love to see him in there with salido or garcia.

Comment

Siri , Moreno & JM Marquez - underated

Victor Ortiz, Chavez jr & a few Puerto Rican prospects - Overated

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                never paid attention to this guy, but i had his fight with elio rojas on my dvr. finally got around to seeing it. what you guys think about jhonny gonzalez? i would love to see him in there with salido or garcia.
                He made easy work of a top fighter. You should check him out one of the most under rated champions. I have seen many of his fights and have never seen him outboxed or behind on the scorecards. He is a great boxer with great power. Even in his loses he was winning or dominating. Against nishioka he dropped him and was winning the fight till he got caught. Same thing with penalosa. He was schooling the sht out him and penalosa landed a lucky punch to the body. I was pissed that night. If he only had a chin i wouldnt favor any body againts him.

Comment

Canelo alvarez overrated
                  Siri Salcido Underated

Comment

Working...
                  X