Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: LeBron's refusal to stay at Trump SoHo helped start exodus of high-end guests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    athletes are workers in the entertainment industry.

which means they have to play by the jewish liberal game plan the modern day slave masters like adam silver want to play.

ball dribblers like durant, lebron, kaepernick, michael benett and hollywood actors who memorize lines other people wrote for a living are nothing more than useful idiots being played by the oligarchy causing anarchy.
    Illuminati? Rothschild? You should write a book. It would be a quite interesting fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      If only the civil rights leaders of the 60s knew about town hall meetings, could have saved themselves so much trouble
      and lives....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lol

Go bump my joey bosa thread.. I totally forgot about that.

You’s crazy for remembering that.

Yeah, I was wrong,, once,, like 2 years ago
        Yeah. You do jump to conclusions quick without checking the facts sometimes.

Comment

• Trump is the biggest dumbass on planet earth for his choices the last 2 years as a businessman. The last thing you want to be as a public businessman is polarising.

This guy became rich by luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            They're against him calling athletes sons of *****es so they choose not to frequent his establishments. Maybe you're a cuck and continue to patronize establishments that disrespect you. But others have pride and self respect
            I’m no cuck

You claimed policies in original post

I asked what policies

You reply by calling me a cuck

So you can’t name policies but will post about said policies being the reason.

This is why blacks can’t get credibility with mainstream..

I literally just asked you to name policies,, not a “gotcha” question..

Yet you don’t answer...

If you claim lebron and company are upset about trump policies, then what policies are those?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Sounds like me with respect to what?

Explain the oppression in the USA? The prison industrial complex. The inequity in public schools. The pay and wealth gap in the US. These are just a few examples. You of course will not see this as oppression so I don't know what the point of asking me is. There are a number of ideas how to fix these things.

Asking me this doesn't change the fact that you often make conclusions with limited information. The last time you did it was regarding NAFTA and the effect it had on manufacturing jobs.

When I showed the factual information that contradicted that conclusion, you pivoted and called it a "defense of NAFTA".

You are an idiot...

Call me out on bosa,,, yet brush bumped it like an idiot, and I clearly say 3-4 olb he sucks, he is a 4-3 de...

Now 2 years later chargers moved to 4-3 and he is great as a de... just like I said..

Yes u can’t even comprehend my old posts..

Go look, brush lays it out,,, I’m right..

Go get a job

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Yeah. You do jump to conclusions quick without checking the facts sometimes.
                Well you are a ****ing idiot so I don’t care what you think

Name one example?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Back in Montgomery during Rosa Parks days? I heard that Blacks carpooling and walking instead of using those segregated buses, hit those bus companies coffers and to put an end to segregation on those buses back then.
                  Well people will tell you blacks invented everything

You are a ****ing idiot to dispute what I said..

Who the **** do you think paid for the buses in the first place..

Jesus was black doe

Christmas is racist doe

Do you ever get sick of being the bottom of mankind?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    They're against him calling athletes sons of *****es so they choose not to frequent his establishments. Maybe you're a cuck and continue to patronize establishments that disrespect you. But others have pride and self respect
                    You claimed policies..

Name the policies or are you just a rambling fatherless jailbird idiot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      You claimed policies..

Name the policies or are you just a rambling fatherless jailbird idiot?
                      Grow a spine and stop letting people walk all over you

Comment

Working...
                      X