Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cali just passed law to say giving HIV to others and blood bank is only misdemeanor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
    This guy is a real degenerate ain't he?
    Well in 'frisco anything that might offend conservatives in other parts of the country is instantly a good idea.

If spreading HIV and shooting heroin in public and de-registering sexual predators will offend some imaginary electrician in Kansas then... Done deal.

This guy just doesn't bother to hide hide lifestyle as much as the others and walks around in leather masochist outfits calling guys daddy. It's almost admirable.
    Last edited by ////; 10-08-2017, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      I love how you got sucked into the democrat party by the black power stuff then brainwashed into being a pro gay commie. Ahahaha. I'd ask to bang your wife in front of you... but she's probably got AIDS.
      Hey Uncle Ahmed. Nice to see you

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You even got one who thinks you can get HIV from a gay person serving your food
        I clearly stated there's no case of transmission by food.

You're again not keeping up.

Do you even read other folks posts before replying???

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I clearly stated there's no case of transmission by food.

You're again not keeping up.

Do you even read other folks posts before replying???

Comment

Come'on man

Comment

Where'd I say one can get AIDS or HIV through food?

I didn't, but feel free to look vainly and then come back with a strawman when you come up empty.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Where'd I say one can get AIDS or HIV through food?

I didn't, but feel free to look vainly and then come back with a strawman when you come up empty.
                It was a joke. Relax

Comment

It was a joke. Relax
                  Are you my echo or something?

Comment

As much as I hate to use something as disgusting as this legislation as a possible political tool, this is the kind of story that appeals (negatively) to people outside of the political fray. I was talking to a friend of mine, who is pretty much apolitical and knows nothing of history (didn't know who Joseph Stalin was, for example), isn't really right or left, and isn't American, about it. Normally, he would put his head in the sand and say something like "I don't care about your country's politics!" however, he reacted completely different to this story. 15 minute rant on his disgust, going into everything wrong with the situation and how disgusted it made him feel.

"I'll never go to California again" (I could have told him that)

The point is is that this is the type of story that

1. Needs to get OUT
                    2. Needs to be REPEATEDLY associated with Democrats/the Left

The more moderate people (Americans), usually apathetic people, etc. are exposed to stories like this, the more they'll start to develop the hibbie jibbies and maybe think twice about voting against that orange, mean man the next time around.

"If Democrats came into power on a national scale, could this be a federal law?"

On a related note, Kamala Harris is former AG of California and current U.S. Senator from there. She is a pretty serious 2020 candidate. It would be wise to get her on the record on this ASAP (her connection as a former state elected official makes her thoughts on the topic especially relevant). Any agreement with the issue could result in endless soundbites or other advertising highlighting her compliance with not only ignorant but WILLFUL transmission of an extremely debilitating and deadly disease.

Comment

Working...
                    X