No announcement yet.

change in olympic scoring for 2016 rio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change in olympic scoring for 2016 rio

Just read on espn that they are most likely going to a pro scoring system and possibly no headgear for the 2016 games in rio. great news for amateur boxing!!!

http://espn.go.com/olympics/summer/2...2016-rio-games

Not going to help if they don't get competent judges...

Comment

The scoring needs to change, the headgear is iffy, I mean what if a clash of heads or a cut happens?..even if they win it'll be tough to continue..

Atleast with the scoring we'll see more pro style fights as opposed to pitty pat boxing

Comment

USA will still go home with no medals but will just have a couple less excuses to rely on.

Comment

I might start watching olympic boxing again...

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            USA will still go home with no medals but will just have a couple less excuses to rely on.
            I'm from NY but hahahahahahaha

Comment

No doubt changed to suit the Americans style, sadly nothing they can do about the fact that they just suck

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                No doubt changed to suit the Americans style, sadly nothing they can do about the fact that they just suck

Comment

It's true mate, it was all good when USA was dominant, a couple of barren Olympics and now it needs sweeping changes

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    It's true mate, it was all good when USA was dominant, a couple of barren Olympics and now it needs sweeping changes

Comment

Working...
                    X