View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 08:01 PM #787
spider jerusalem!

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
talip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,071,151,307,228.77
great poster - MaD vEiN prolific poster - Jerub_Baal thank you talip merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Season's Greetings - Freedom. 
Welcome to the ranks - Terrel 

marnie by alfred h i t c h c o c k...

In the tradition of spellbound and psycho, it deals with a dysfunctional psychological make up that has risen from traumatic events encountered during childhood... tippi hedren delivers a fine performance as a compulsive thief and sean connery her clever employer...

relative to his other masterpieces, h i t c h c o c k's marnie aint heavy on themes but the classic hitch**** motifs were present like childhood trauma and unsettling mothers... 8 / 10...

the crow by alex proyas

wow... it was adolescence revisited when i decided to re-watch this classic... unlike other films where you see it differently in the eyes of an adult, the primal feelings of angst, despair and revenge that is so volatile in teens, this film has not lost such things...

eric draven brilliantly portrayed by brandon lee is instantly a hero you root for... we can feel his pain, we can feel his desire for revenge and we want him to succeed...

the visuals are quite cinematic too, adroitly handled by a very good director in alex proyas... The dark settings, the grittiness.... its all there (as with his other great film, dark city) 9 / 10

dog day afternoon by sidney lumet

what can i say? its a sidney lumet film. it has al pacino. it has john cazale. It has an interesting premise. it has almost zero musical score. and its damn brilliant!

pacino delivers an epic performance so as the filmmakers specially lumet... pacino robs a bank and holds everyone on it hostage, but through the brilliance of the script and pacino's masterclass acting, he becomes sympathetic, and we cheer for him... damn i almost want him to succeed in flying to algeria... witty dialogue, brilliant acting and characterisations, awesome visuals... its a must see my friends... 10 / 10
talip bin osman is offline   Reply With Quote