Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Shreds Chavez: Stop Hiding, Fight Sergio or Vacate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella Shreds Chavez: Stop Hiding, Fight Sergio or Vacate!

New York, NY - Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. defended his version of the WBC Middleweight Championship this past Saturday, February 4, and as long as Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez follows suit in his upcoming matchup against Matthew Macklin on March 17, promoter Lou DiBella expects the two to meet to determine who is the full and real WBC Middleweight Champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

oh shut up lou.Go fight pirog already.

Comment

DiBella is 100% correct, nothing else to say...make it happen WBC...

Comment

I can see the WBC and Sulaiman saying "Chavez Jr, just fought his #1 mandatory Rubio, now he can have another optional defense and then fight Martinez"

Comment

its time for chavez jr to step the f*&%$k up and fight martinez.he says he's ready for who ever they put infront of him.now prove it

Comment

Or Sulaiman will just say he "Forgot" about the ruling and allows Chavez another voluntary defense or two.

Comment

Lou DiBella could beat up Chavez. Kid sucks.

Comment

Call her out Lou!! Juliana Chavina is a fraud!

Comment

Can someone help me understand why this fight doesnt seem to want to be put together? I mean Jr has 40 plus fights and has already won a title. What's left except take big fights for big money. And that has to be the fight he can make the most money taking! He's huge and he's got to be strong even if he's not a power puncher, u can see that from how he pushed Rubio around. I just dont get it? I can't see his fan base leaving him even if he lost. So what's the deal with not making the fight happen. Sergio is skilled but Jr.'s size alone is gonna present him some problems. And since most critics expect him to lose he's gonna gain respect and more credibility just for stepping in the ring. It's just seems like it's a good situation for him and the perfect time to do it. Plus if he wins he'll be the boxing Tebow, everybody is gonna be talking about him

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    DiBella is 100% correct, nothing else to say...make it happen WBC...
                    CHAVEZ JR IS KING . He's getting his berings and will soon knock out serigio martinez who is aging .

Comment

Working...
                    X