No announcement yet.

WOW Buffer had the scorecards and told khan he won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW Buffer had the scorecards and told khan he won

They were then taken away from him and changed?

this makes it look more and more like a screw job from the ref to the judges

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...-had-no-choice
    Last edited by lfc19titles; 12-15-2011, 03:50 PM.

Comment

"Amir Khan says he had to keep pushing Lamont Peterson away because he was constantly being headbutted."

Will someone present some evidence that Peterson headbutted this fool ... Because I didn't see it, and I definitely didn't see Khan complain about it during the fight. And witnessing his b!tch-fest recently, he would have complained about a headbutt if in fact it occurred.

This guy is the ultimate b!tch-as whining punk .

Now he's going to get Buffer involved in his whine\b!tch-fest stating that Buffer told him he won. I also, didn't see Buffer tell him anything post-fight so I guess I missed a lot.

Comment

dammn...pretty crazy if true.

Comment

Apparently one judge accidently scored a round 10-8 for Khan when it should've been 10-8 for Peterson. So thats what they were changing.

Still it makes you wonder what competent judge would make such a mistake. Did he accidently score other rounds for the wrong guy?

Comment

I believe that it was round 7 one of the judges scored it 10-8 Khan a stupid mistake but a clear mistake

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              "Amir Khan says he had to keep pushing Lamont Peterson away because he was constantly being headbutted."

Will someone present some evidence that Peterson headbutted this fool ... Because I didn't see it, and I definitely didn't see Khan complain about it during the fight. And witnessing his b!tch-fest recently, he would have complained about a headbutt if in fact it occurred.

This guy is the ultimate b!tch-as whining punk .

Now he's going to get Buffer involved in his whine\b!tch-fest stating that Buffer told him he won. I also, didn't see Buffer tell him anything post-fight so I guess I missed a lot.
              You obviously did. Khan was constantly looking over to the ref when Peterson was coming in with his head. But the ref did nothing. He also failed to warn Peterson for low blows.

Comment

Michael Buffer

Comment

LOL now Amir saying he got HEADBUTTED lots now??? This is too much haha

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Landers View Post
                    You obviously did. Khan was constantly looking over to the ref when Peterson was coming in with his head. But the ref did nothing. He also failed to warn Peterson for low blows.
                    Your illusions aside ...... "Khan stated that he was HEADBUTTED several times"

When did this occur, what round\timeframe ???

Comment

Working...
                    X