No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler's Training For Froch; Bouziane Vacates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler's Training For Froch; Bouziane Vacates

French bantamweight Malik Bouziane has relinquished the EBU title to concentrate on a possible shot at WBA king Anselmo Moreno during 2010. There were going to be purse bids for Bouziane vs Jerome Arnould in Rome this week in what would have been a dangerous mandatory defense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm looking forward to seeing the goat looking chump Froch get KTFO by a rebouncing and once again WBC champ Kessler.

Comment

I would have put my house on Kessler beating Froch a month ago. Not so sure now though. Froch seems to be able to wear people down mentally and Kessler will stand in front of him. Could be a real classic.

Comment

Froch/Kessler should be entertaining

Comment

If Kessler is working with a mental coach, that **** is smoke if I've ever seen it.

Kessler might in more trouble than people think. The Andrade fight was impressive, but all it coul take is a few shots from Froch to change his psyche.

Comment

I hate Froch's sorry ass who lost to Dirrell but I in a way I want him to beat Kessler just to piss off that one guy that everyone forgot about named Joe Calzaghe something or another....

But like I have stated in the past Froch wont win another fight in the super six. Kessler beats this bum who barley got passed a GREEN contender due to the hometown judging.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              I hate Froch's sorry ass who lost to Dirrell but I in a way I want him to beat Kessler just to piss off that one guy that everyone forgot about named Joe Calzaghe something or another....
              But like I have stated in the past Froch wont win another fight in the super six. Kessler beats this bum who barley got passed a GREEN contender due to the hometown judging.
              Calzaghe beat Kessler over 2 years ago, Calzaghe has nothing to do with this.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post

O that guy who retired ages ago and still has a number of hate/love threads made about him.

Comment

A tune-up after a bad loss is standard procedure normally. I can understand Kessler wanting some mental help as there's frankly little room for error.

It's also being said that Kessler is thinking about changing his trainer. Sauerland has said that former co-trainer Jimmy Montoya could be back.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    A tune-up after a bad loss is standard procedure normally. I can understand Kessler wanting some mental help as there's frankly little room for error.

It's also being said that Kessler is thinking about changing his trainer. Sauerland has said that former co-trainer Jimmy Montoya could be back.
                    yeah the bold is one thing that worries me, froch is alot of things (slow, plodding and arrogant) but hes also the truth, if you're not championship calibre he'll find you out. i think you have to be a great fighter to beat froch.

would like to know if you've about manny steward being linked to the role of kess's trainer.

whos this montoya guy anyway? hows his style of training? whats the main difference between him and his current trainer?

Comment

Working...
                    X