No announcement yet.

Dexter vs True Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
    Your dvd talks? Drop the pills, Mersey. They won't do you any good.

On the flipside, is it fucked up for me to be high on X while at the Museum of Tolerance?
    Dunno but spare me some, coke is **** now.

Comment

Your dvd talks? Drop the pills, Mersey. They won't do you any good.

On the flipside, is it fucked up for me to be high on X while at the Museum of Tolerance?
      I'll rephrase...

My dvd case states 'Series 1' on the front.

And yeah, that's ****ed up. It's like trying to grow your hair, but shaving it bald at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
        Dunno but spare me some, coke is **** now.
        lawlz hahaha all right first let me figure out how to get some E to your country

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          And yeah, that's ****ed up. It's like trying to grow your hair, but shaving it bald at the same time.
          hahahahahaha what? How so?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            I'll rephrase...

My dvd case states 'Series 1' on the front.

Its a series, seasons are for sports, another yank term, ****ing up our language... Or is that langage? I know they don't like 'u' (colour/color)

Comment

lawlz hahaha all right first let me figure out how to get some E to your country
              Walk it over, stopping off in Peru to get some bugle, then we'll have a fucking party, watching Khan get smashed Saturday.

Comment

Ah,,,,,,,,,,,,...................aaaaaaooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooolooooooooookwow

I took a bunch of pills last week. i don't rate stevie wonder at all

Comment

Ah,,,,,,,,,,,,...................aaaaaaooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooolooooooooookwow

I took a bunch of pills last week. i don't rate stevie wonder at all
                  No well i think Bahamas are fabulous this time next year, on the top of the XBox.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
                    Dexter. best cable show on air right now.
                    Without a doubt! Last season was kinda stale and I thought it was losing its edge, but this season they really hit it out of the park.

Comment

War Dexter!!

Comment

Working...
                      X