No announcement yet.

Klitchko vs Williams Betting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitchko vs Williams Betting.

I have just been looking at the Klitchko vs Williams odds and Vitali is the big favourite!!

Williams was 9/2 at http://www.stanjames.com/betnav/spor...E2&Name=Boxing
    That means if you bet £10 on him, you would get £55 pounds back if he wins.

I'm not sure who i think will win(i decide on the night if i'm unsure) but its good odds, i'm considering a bet.

DONT BLAME ME IF HE LOSES, I ONLY MENTION IT BECAUSE I THINK WILLIAMS HAS A BETTER CHANCE THAN THE ODDS SUGGEST!!
    Last edited by elveiel; 11-14-2004, 05:34 PM.

Originally posted by elveiel
    I have just been looking at the Klitchko vs Williams odds and Vitali is the big favourite!!

Williams was 9/2 at http://www.stanjames.com/betnav/spor...E2&Name=Boxing
    That means if you bet £10 on him, you would get £55 pounds back if he wins.

I'm not sure who i think will win(i decide on the night if i'm unsure) but its good odds, i'm considering a bet.

DONT BLAME ME IF HE LOSES, I ONLY MENTION IT BECAUSE I THINK WILLIAMS HAS A BETTER CHANCE THAN THE ODDS SUGGEST!!

...I think those odds are a little light. I would expect it to be like 6 or 7/1. Williams is getting alot of mileage out of an injured and shot Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by pbds
      ...I think those odds are a little light. I would expect it to be like 6 or 7/1. Williams is getting alot of mileage out of an injured and shot Tyson.
      I agree Williams = trash. He's the worst opponent Vitali has faced in over 3 years.

Comment

I think this will be a good fight, Williams is a really big guy and got a brawl style that could really frustrate Vitali early if he is nto careful.

Comment

I'd say it'll be closer than people think. I'm not a Williams fan but i think he could pose Vitali some problems. And Vitali got just as much milage out of the Lewis fight as Danny did with the Tyson bout.

Comment

William's confidence level will be at an all time high. Hope this fight is competitive but I'll take V-Klit by TKO6

Comment

Williams might be worth a few bob.

The shots that took Tyson out would have put ANY heavyweight down.
              Klit is undoubtedly a favourite, but a puncher like Danny always has a chance.

Black

Comment

Tyson is 5'9", Vitali is 6'6". How do you make that comparison?
                It would be a whole lot more difficult for Williams to land that same punch on Klit than on Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by xoalvinox
                  Tyson is 5'9", Vitali is 6'6". How do you make that comparison?
                  It would be a whole lot more difficult for Williams to land that same punch on Klit than on Tyson.
                  Well actually Tyson is 5.10 and Vitali is 6.8 but i get the point.

Comment

Originally posted by leff
                    Well actually Tyson is 5.10 and Vitali is 6.8 but i get the point.
                    Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Working...
                    X