Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music do you listen to when you train?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what music do you listen to when you train?

lately i've found myself listening to heavy guitar music in the last few months as it really gets me motivated and disciplined to train. i find this strange coz i've always listened to hip hop but hip hop isn't as angry as it used to be to get me going. the new saul williams album is quite angry and heavy with the guitars. i would be interested to know what the rest of you guys listen to to get going.

Originally posted by tarka
    lately i've found myself listening to heavy guitar music in the last few months as it really gets me motivated and disciplined to train. i find this strange coz i've always listened to hip hop but hip hop isn't as angry as it used to be to get me going. the new saul williams album is quite angry and heavy with the guitars. i would be interested to know what the rest of you guys listen to to get going.

Everything and Anything, It varies from some heavy metal rock to some upbeat pop. Depends on the exercises as well...

If I am trying to catch a rhythm while jumping rope/heavy bag/speed bag, It is usually something to the effect of some R&B to get that groove going.

Comment

wathever thats on the radio.

Comment

nething with good beat n rythem. Or b4 a fight something to psyc me up and get me pumped.

Comment

This song "Role Call" by lil jon and ice cube will get u pumped up (they even have a line about roy jones jr in the song) but then again any lil jon song will get you phsyced. And in terms of rock rammstein, slayer, metallica, pennywise..

Comment

For me, its not always about getting pumped (although it is a lot). Sometimes i just listen to something gets you to just focus really well and calm yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G
              This song "Role Call" by lil jon and ice cube will get u pumped up (they even have a line about roy jones jr in the song) but then again any lil jon song will get you phsyced. And in terms of rock rammstein, slayer, metallica, pennywise..

I despise lil jon, I guess listening to him would make me agressive.

I still cant believe that someone can get paid ridiculous amounts of money to scream in an annoying tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G
                Yeah that Lil Jon with Cube is sic. I've always listened to hip-hop, house, and r&b while working out .

Comment

[QUOTE] I despise lil jon, I guess listening to him would make me agressive.

I still cant believe that someone can get paid ridiculous amounts of money to scream in an annoying tone.

lol. Yeah, I agree its ridiculous and funny. Also there is just something about him that makes me more dedicated and makes me forget the pain and fatigue in my body to make me keep going it keeps me focused, sometimes ill even think of stuff you guys have said on some of these threads they influence me too. wierd, but it works

Comment

i hate lil jon. that **** aint hip hop

Comment

Working...
                    X