Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin plans to go down to 154 lbs soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin is not dropping down to 154, nobody will fight him. Those guys won't even fight each other. It's taking him forever to get a good fight at 160.

Comment

Mayweather gonna announce this is his last fight at Jr Middleweight with Canelo now.

Comment

Canelo, GGG and Matthysse are my favorite fighters. I believe Canelo can beat anyone currently at 154. If GGG goes down to 154 and fights Canelo I would pick GGG to win. I don't want that fight to happen because barring a draw one of my favorite fighters would have to lose. It would be a real war and a great fight. More will be known about GGG after his fight tomorrow but as of now I don't think anyone can beat him at 154, 160 or even 168. Time will tell but I think he is a great fighter. He can box and punch with both hands. He takes a good punch and has good stamina. I don't see any weaknesses in GGG. I think Mayweather would want GGG to go to 150 before he would fight him.

Comment

He should just continue beating up the middleweights in his division. Not enough fighters go the Bernard Hopkins route nowadays.

Comment

floyd will be running down to 147 by the time GGG steps his feet @154

GGG

Comment

The negatives far outweigh the positives. MW is a division he could potentially dominate in a year, why fuck that up??

Comment

horrible idea. which is why i doubt it happens.

Comment

I love GGG but im not cool with him moving down. Anyone else would get criticized for trying to move down and pick on smaller guys. If he is so much of a monster why is he scared to move up? Either stay at 160 or move up. I cant believe you guys are defending this, all the other great fighters are expected to move up and challenge themselves but you guys defend this. Lets keep to protocol he's ducking the guys at 168 (ward,Froch), since that what everyone says when a fighter wont move up for a challenge (Floyd,Ward,Broner)

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    would like to see golovkin fight lara...but he should take a tune up first to adjust to the new weight.
                    Why? What did Lara do to you?

Comment

He should stay put and fight Quillin or Chavez puto jr next

Comment

Working...
                      X