Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people be so loyal/obsessed with a particular company?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not much of a materialist. Besides the last few weeks, I can say I never clicked to enter one of these Apple/iphone/cellphone threads. Not even slightly curious.

Comment

Most people are uncomfortable with themselves and are constantly looking to validate their self worth. Buying the newest technology does that for some of them.

Comment

I am with whatever is available and if give a choice, I choose the one that is comfortable.

Comment

I want some Dr. Pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            I want some Dr. Pepper.
            Where have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              Where have you been?
              I've been around. Lurking every now and then and reading articles everyday.

How have you been Kadyo?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                I've been around. Lurking every now and then and reading articles everyday.

How have you been Kadyo?
                Same ol' same.

Comment

Just gonna sit there and take that, BreakBeat?

Comment

Because if you're a big corporation, you will put every cent you can spare into trying to override pragmatism and instead become one of your fans, even though they really have no interest in you. Just your money.

They have so many tools to achieve this with, and they even hire psychologists to think up more.

Of course, some people seem to manage to live vicariously through corporations. People I can understand, but corporations?

I guess on an instinctual level, they can be considered a tribe. Just a weird side-effect of humans advancing beyond what nature can prepare you for.
                    Last edited by Capaedia; 02-02-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

All this fanboyism/consumerism....I really hope these fanboys are proponents of Free Market Capitalism. And not the whiners who cry about greedy corporations after consuming everything they make.

Comment

Working...
                      X