No announcement yet.

My 3rd fight - Who you think won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3rd fight - Who you think won?

This was my 3rd fight, it was awesome crazy show we went from Winnipeg to Regina (in Canada) to fight at a dinner show in front of 1000 people. It was Regina vs the rest of Canada.

I am in red corner, there was a lot of questionable decisions that night, lots of people said I won, but he got the decision. For some reason I didnt throw many straight punches though, the fight didnt turn out that way, not sure why i think its cause he was so tall. Also I hyper extended my right elbow week and a half prior so its been bothering me quite a bit throwing straight rights. Camera died right before the decision but it was blue who won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FJfy...ature=youtu.be

Tell me what you think, who you think won? And any pointers.
    Last edited by WarMaidana; 04-06-2012, 09:20 AM.

Post the video. That's the best advice I can give.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Post the video. That's the best advice I can give.
      haha my bad

Comment

The angle is terrible so I couldn't see much, but it looks like you were applying all the pressure.

Comment

I will watch it and give you an honest opinion. Give me a sec bro.

Comment

Dude i love your style, you're a fighter. I love fighters who come to fight, keep it up. The other guy is a poosy lmao. He is so scared of you. And nice knockdown I cant imagine how the hell he'd get the decision *keeps watching*

Comment

He loss................

Comment

Kinda hard to tell with that angle and the ring post blocking most of the action. I've only watched the first round thus far so i'll continue watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Dude i love your style, you're a fighter. I love fighters who come to fight, keep it up. The other guy is a poosy lmao. He is so scared of you. And nice knockdown I cant imagine how the hell he'd get the decision *keeps watching*
                  thanks man green given, and thanks guys

Comment

View sucks i miss most of his counters so its hard to tell if your walking in and getting stuck or landing the more effective blows.

Comment

Working...
                    X