No announcement yet.

Miguell Cotto - Juan Marquez "Golpe a Golpe" Review Mayorca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguell Cotto - Juan Marquez "Golpe a Golpe" Review Mayorca

Not sure if this has been posted but a very interesting video of Latin ESPN show "Golpe a Golpe" with Migel Cott and Juan Manuel Marques going over the MC vs Mayorca fight.

Very good video!!

Marquez a G

Comment

Great video....props

Comment

Interesting to see the size diference of the two.

Marquez gives Cotto some props.

Comment

If Cotto and Margarito weren't so much better than Marquez, I would love to see Marquez vs winner of Cotto/Margarito it's ashame that the size difference is way too much for Marquez to overcome. Marquez size matches up perfectly with Pacquiao not fighters Pacquiao has beaten.

Comment

cotto is a wide fellow

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
              cotto is a wide fellow
              He's a little wider and taller. Notice how hungry Marquez is! I bet he will love an encounter with Miguel.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that video long ago. I loved seeing those two together. Márquez definitely knows a lot about boxing by the way he expresses himself.

Never been stopped, fights back when hurt, terrific counter-puncher, beaten convincingly by Floyd, but other than that...the guy is classy, doesn't trash talk, and means business in the ring.

Márquez>Morales/Barrera

*Inb4postersflameme*

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                  Yeah, I saw that video long ago. I loved seeing those two together. Márquez definitely knows a lot about boxing by the way he expresses himself.

Never been stopped, fights back when hurt, terrific counter-puncher, beaten convincingly by Floyd, but other than that...the guy is classy, doesn't trash talk, and means business in the ring.

Márquez>Morales/Barrera

*Inb4postersflameme*
                  Yes, I do like him (Marquez) quite a bit just because the way he behaves. However, I do support Cotto 100%!

Comment

damn those two... now that would be a good fight

Comment

Working...
                    X