Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Pacquiao fans rooting for Mayweather over Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    did marquez do some unspeakable act with the pinoy flag?

no...i just wanted the whiner to get whooped

TBH, you guys think im a big Floyd hater but the Shane fight was the 1st time i rooted against him

vs DLH i rooted for him
    vs Hatton i rooted for him
    vs Baldo i rooted for him

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      no...i just wanted the whiner to get whooped

TBH, you guys think im a big Floyd hater but the Shane fight was the 1st time i rooted against him

vs DLH i rooted for him
      vs Hatton i rooted for him
      vs Baldo i rooted for him
      fair enough. my bad.

Comment

I'm a huge pacquiao fan, but as a bigger fan to the sport of boxing, I'm hoping for the best man to win (which will be mayweather). Why would Pac fans want Pac's biggest rival out there to lose and not allow Pac any credit for winning if they do meet? Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          When Floyd fought Oscar I rooted for Floyd
          But that was before you knew who Manny Pacquiao was.

Comment

as a pac fan, i'll be rooting for mayweather to beat ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              who did *******s root for when mayweather and marquez fought? i know they hate floyd but they hate marquez to for no logical reason besides making their god look morta.
              I'm very happy you decided to stop by and lend something constructive to a positive thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                Nope, the fight will be easier to make with a Floyd loss. Manny does like to fight fighters coming out of losses and Floyd might drop his demand because he has nothing to protect.

But, seriously a loss for Mayweather will be good for him psychologically. He's really full of himself with that zero. His whole being is about that zero. He's acting up because of that zero. He's making demands to protect that zero. I don't want to see this genius go off the grid because he never learned coping skills from that zero.
                With Mayweather seemingly having one foot out of the door of boxing(imo at least,) a bad loss or any loss for that matter. Could affect him any number of ways. One of them being that he decides to hang them up. He could make an assesment of himself, that his game is built on reflexes. If he loses as a result of any decline in this department, it could be game over for him. Not simply a, now I'm going to have a do or die make up ground attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  But that was before you knew who Manny Pacquiao was.
                  True. Hahahahahaah

Comment

Originally posted by wtfphp View Post
                    i'm pac fan and i hope may wins over ortiz

i want to see pac vs mayweather!!!!!
                    Glad to see several responses like this, sometimes full blown n*t huggers dominate the boxing conversation from the Pacquiao and from the Mayweather side. And it's nice to see not everyone is so one dimensional.

Comment

Working...
                    X