Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Arrested, 3rd Domestic Incident Since December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know they man at all so I will just read the comments. Judge by a far.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Browne needs to get his sh^t together. You choking out your girl three times in a row idk who's more f#cking stupid, you for doing it in the first place or her for sticking around. This sounds like a toxic ass relationship thats gonna get someone murdered if these mfers don't get separated physically of their own accord or by the court.
      Word. Some people need to be separated for their own safety - clearly both of these people are incapable of doing what is necessary themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
        Sounds like he is stalking her at this point, so she isn't sticking around.....

Messed up situation all the way around. There is a daughter involved in all of this crap.
        Yea they are already broken up you're right & there is already a restraining order sounded like to. I didn't read the full story initially so my fault there.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Light heavyweight contender Marcus Browne was arrested Monday for the third time in less than 10 months for a domestic incident involving the same woman. The New York Daily News reported Tuesday that Browne was arrested Monday, allegedly for choking his ex-girlfriend September 27. The 30-year-old victim, the mother of Browne's daughter, alleged Browne choked her during an argument inside her apartment in Staten Island, New York.
          [Click Here To Read More]

he probably needs to leave her

shame

Comment

Yea they are already broken up you're right & there is already a restraining order sounded like to. I didn't read the full story initially so my fault there.

oh, shh.......

Comment

hes on track to be president or a supreme court justice

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                hes on track to be president or a supreme court justice
                agreed

if he can manage a few rapes then he is Clinton reincarnated.

Comment

Her p*ssy must be tighter than vice grips. i wanna see a picture of her..

Comment

Browne needs to get his sh^t together. You choking out your girl three times in a row idk who's more f#cking stupid, you for doing it in the first place or her for sticking around. This sounds like a toxic ass relationship thats gonna get someone murdered if these mfers don't get separated physically of their own accord or by the court.
                    This.

And let me just say this, where is her father? If that's my daughter, I'm shooting that mother****er

Comment

Working...
                    X