Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol my friend said "a healthy keith beats crawford"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith dancing ass would get hurt to the body leaping in. All that darting in darting out wild swinging barely using his jab wont work on Crawford. Crawford isnt some flat footed counter puncher or some wild swinging brawler who smothers his own punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Well those answers are obvious. Thurman has good footwork, ring IQ and has fast hands. He's definitely a lot better than anyone else on Crawford's resume. I think he could win on points in a competitive fight as long as he doesn't get caught with something hard that he doesn't see.

Does that work for you?
      But a body shot hurt him once so he loses doe....

Comment

Thurman would give Crawford a tougher fight then Spence, no doubt. Tougher style matchup there for Crawford.

Comment

Healthy Keith vs current Crawford would be a damn near 50/50 fight imo. I might give a slight edge to Crawford because he is a quick, skilled switch hitter with good defense and good counter and body punching.

On the flip-side Crawford has never fought anyone with Keith's movement and punching power, along with his fast hands. He has a pretty solid defense as well. Its an interesting style match-up for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
            Healthy Keith vs current Crawford would be a damn near 50/50 fight imo. I might give a slight edge to Crawford because he is a quick, skilled switch hitter with good defense and good counter and body punching.

On the flip-side Crawford has never fought anyone with Keith's movement and punching power, along with his fast hands. He has a pretty solid defense as well. Its an interesting style match-up for sure.
            I agree with this exactly and Spence would knock either out in my opinion.

Comment

I would favor One Time easily over Crawford, solely based on the quality of opponents.

Comment

I'll go with Crawford but it good be a competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                  lol "Thurman is king of the hill", yet it's too bad he doesn't want to come out of hiding and fight Vargas, someone who just drew against a guy Crawford whooped on

Thurman is king of the hill yet he don't even want none of khan lmao

Thurman king of the hill yet he don't even want to go to salt water to get his shoulder fixed or he let a guy get shot in the leg make a faster come back than him

Thurman king of the hill yet onetime turned into run time against COLLAZO!!!

Thurman king of the hill yet couldn't even do what Omar Figueroa did to Guerrero
                  Hard to take you seriously when you criticize his performance vs Collazo, he's been a nightmare opponent for so many quality fighters, and you never know what version will show up on fight night. Thurman got the job done ... and lol at claiming he's ducking Khan, come on son (and I was joking about him being king of the hill, but he's certainly one of the kings)

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                    Hard to take you seriously when you criticize his performance vs Collazo, he's been a nightmare opponent for so many quality fighters, and you never know what version will show up on fight night. Thurman got the job done ... and lol at claiming he's ducking Khan, come on son (and I was joking about him being king of the hill, but he's certainly one of the kings)
                    lol yea I'm joking about Khan too. Just funny to throwing out Khan's name

it's just too bad Keith is no where to be found

Comment

Working...
                    X