Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: GGG Won't Be Unified Champ; Saunders Won't Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn paid brook 4 million pound to fight triple G didnt he thats what close to 7m dollars so think around 7m dollars is what saunders should get for the triple unifyer should make about 20 plus mil dollars in uk that fight get it made be a great match up and a ppv i would pay for no problem

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Well Ray, let's stick to the facts.

The main 4 middleweights are GGG, Jacobs, BJS and Cashnelo.

GGG fought all except BJS, BJS is the only one who never fought any of that very top.

At least BJS has not been in a hurry to fight GGG or any top elite MW, let's admit it.
      That doesn’t mean he doesn’t want that fight now does it?

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
        Ummm, he's literally admitted that he's waiting for GGG to get old LOLOL.
        And? Again it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want that fight. When a fighter is truthful and tell the fans without mincing their words that doesn’t mean he doesn’t want the fight, he also called out GGG after beating Lemule, he also signed a contract last year to face GGG in Astana.. expo 2017, so put those in your posts as well, fact is GGG is more interested in Canelo’s payday right now and I don’t blame him for it, but to suggest others wouldn’t fight him is ridiculous, especially when it’s his trainer who is making those comments.

Comment

GGG before the Vanes fight....I am here to chew bubble gum and kick ass

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
            don't think there's any truth to that otherwise Eddie Hearn will have been straight onto IFL TV telling everyone
            BJS promoter is Frank Warren, not Hearns

Comment

Comment

Let's find out if GGG was serious about wanting all the belts, his team aren't even trying to make the fight and saying Saunders is pricing himself out? He was willing to face GGG in his backyard a year ago, he'd sign the fight again right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  Let's find out if GGG was serious about wanting all the belts, his team aren't even trying to make the fight and saying Saunders is pricing himself out? He was willing to face GGG in his backyard a year ago, he'd sign the fight again right now!
                  GGG just wants some fat 7 figure paychecks now. Can’t blame the man. Sucks he won’t be unified though.

Comment

Originally posted by Joime View Post
                    GGG just wants some fat 7 figure paychecks now. Can’t blame the man. Sucks he won’t be unified though.
                    I believe it's an easy to fight to make for late September. He has a chance to negotiate a fight with a guy who has already signed to fight him a year ago.

BJS is a big enough name and the fight for all the belts will sell well enough for everyone to be paid well, I just don't see how making this fight is a problem, they just need to get in touch with Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post

Sanchez knows that Saunders agreed to fight them in Kazakhstan

that fool talks more bollocks than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X