Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the Black Community Out CRY for This Incident?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Black Community Out CRY for This Incident?

Caught On Cellphone NYPD Officer Cracks Man In... by exclusiveviralvideos

This black officer clearly violated a black mans rights and assaulted him clear as day. Where his rally and protest?

ohh it was a black cop who did it huh, so theirs nothing you can base your claims on? lol that race card crutch aint their for you idiots?

lol imagine how this black cop treats white kids? and they take it like g's they dotn care like hoes like yall do.
    Last edited by Daylyt; 11-26-2014, 09:14 PM.

Lol this is gonna stir some shyt up.

Let me take a moment however to differentiate between thuglike scumbag black and decent folk.

People who cause uproar n riot are the scum of the earth, decent black folk do it properly and take the matter to the perpetrators legally.

Comment

I thought this was about that video that was released today of the 12 year old boy that got shot and killed by the cops in cleveland because he had a bb gun.

carry on.

Comment

It's different when we do it to our own, doe.

Comment

they are blacks so america gives them a pass bro.

Comment

You remember when all the whites rioted in the streets when O.j. was acquitted?

Yeah...me either.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              You remember when all the whites rioted in the streets when O.j. was acquitted?

Yeah...me either.

lol

their is only one cry baby race in the world and we all know who it is.

Comment

Comment

I want to know where is the outcry with black on black violence. Most of those mofos rioting don't give a **** about Brown, they care more about getting them free shoes/alcohol. People even took trips from all over the country for the free shit which is a damn shame. Fucking up your own communities. Fucking stupid motherfuckers!!

"Black lives matter" Shiiiitttt! ALL lives matter!!!

Comment

people protesting need to chill and smoke a blunt

Comment

Working...
                    X